The scoop on 'The Bird Shed'

The Bird Shed

6 High Street Unit 5
Plainville, Maine 02762 (United States)

Phone: 866-247-3743

No positives

Comments:

Negative tootallal
North Augusta, SC
January 24, 2009
I ordered blue martin gourds. first, the advertised sale price was not what came up on the order form. Then there was no confirmation e-mail. A call to the company during normal business hours reached only a recording. An e-mail asking for confirmation was not returned and finally a call today (Saturday) during normal business hours also was answered by a recording. I left the same information as the e-mail and a call back number. The order was placed 5 days ago. If they are not a viable company I'd like to place the order elsewhere.
On January 26th, 2009, tootallal changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

They did contact me today (Monday following this blog) and let me know the product was out of stock. They would let me know when it was in and charge my card then. No estimate of the time for this to happen though.
On February 6th, 2009, tootallal changed the rating from neutral to negative and added the following:

February 6th - Still Nothing- No product, no further comment. Nothing. Calling any time of day and you get a recorded message. Now just a fax signal.