The scoop on 'Smart Pots (High Caliper Growing - Root Control Inc.)'

Smart Pots (High Caliper Growing - Root Control Inc.)

115 NW 44th Street
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive gardenbugde
Smyrna, DE (Zone 7a)
March 30, 2010
I placed my order for 3 pots on 3/23/2010. I received an email that said it would ship the next day and that I should receive my order in about a week. Imagine my surprise when FedEx pulled up on 3/26! I was very pleased with the response and shipping time. I'm looking forward to using my smart pots- I will come back and update my feedback after they are planted and things are growing in them.

Kathy in Delaware
Positive txgal2
Lake Jackson, TX
April 15, 2009
I ordered five of these. Very prompt delivery. They are pretty cool. I have planted tomatoes in three of them, bell pepper in one and fennel in the last one. Very satisfied.
Positive kwells
Petaluma, CA (Zone 9a)
March 25, 2009
These pots are so much fun, they're made of a very strong fabric-like material. I had ordered a bunch of strawberry plants a few months ago (different company) & ordered these pots so I could cut slits in the sides like their website showed, like the idea of the old clay strawberry pots. Anyway my plants are doing fantastic in these pots. The shipping was very fast also & their price is actually cheaper than some of the gardening supply sources that carry their pots. I think once the strawberry plants fill in they will look like one big lush plant, covering the fabric. Great product!!