The scoop on 'Pat's Patio Plants, Perennials, Pots and Ponds (formerly Sierra Gold Cactus & Succulents)'

1344 Hwy 3A
Keremeos, British Columbia V0X 1N4 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive sidekicks2003
Courtenay, BC (Zone 7a)
August 24, 2011
Chris is one awsome lady in all her knowledge with cacti and succlents. And I will miss getting eppie plants and learning more about them from her, but I am sure we will all stay in touch one way or anouther. I have been purchasing epiphylums from Chris for 3 - 4 years. Farwell my good friend.
Positive ilovemycactus
Edmonton
Canada
August 22, 2011
Chris is a great guy to ask when you need information pertaining to plants via email. He is very informative and use great natural approach and technique to growing the cactus.He shares alot of his life long experience with plants and generously imparts the knowledge to you like he has known you for years. I really wish to have known him long time ago. I am really happy for him heading for retirement.

Peter Wong
Positive maureenheon
RED DEER
Canada
June 11, 2009
I eppi's I ordered arrived in great shape w/detailed instructions.
Chris was extremely helpful in choosing the ones I wanted.
Great Experience!

Maureen
Positive evr
Toronto, ON (Zone 5b)
September 24, 2008
Excellent Canadian epi dealer. My package of epi cuttings and stapelia rooted cuttings were neatly organized. Great Canadian online source for epi cuttings and decent selection of stapelia (hard to find in Canada).

Chris was very helpful and informative with regards to my purchases. Looking forward to purchase more plants next year! Thanks!