The scoop on 'Essence of the tree'

Essence of the tree

P.O.Box 323
Potter Valley, California 95469 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-489-1886
Fax: 1-888-338-7295

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of plants.

Comments:

Positive Masonwoods
Greenville, NH
June 6, 2012
Posted on May 23, 2012, updated June 6, 2012
Posted on May 22, 2012, updated May 23, 2012
Placed an order in April 2012. Credit card was charged for the tree and shipping but the shipment date has come and gone and still no delivery. Email has not been responded to and phone calls have not been returned. I'm still trying to resolve but beware! Does anyone have any insight?
On May 23rd, 2012, Masonwoods changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

I was able to contact the owner and the issue appears to be resolved. Will comment on product when it arrives next week.
On June 6th, 2012, Masonwoods changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Received my tree on May 31. Tree was was good size and in great shape. I would purchase from this vendor again.
Positive plantrobot
Midlothian, VA
January 14, 2011
I bought two acer palmatums from these wonderful people. The plants arrived extremely healthy and very large, well-developed stock. My eyes popped out when I saw the size of the root ball. I had one problem with the billing on my shipping charges. The owner of the company actually called me back with great concern. She then resolved the issue immediately without any fanfare. Gosh, it's nice when people just fix something without a hassel. I plant acer palmatum in the fall here in VA. I'll definitely be back as a repeat customer with these fine folks!
Positive CapeCodGardener
Mid-Cape, MA (Zone 7a)
October 11, 2009
I ordered seven JPs from this company last Spring. I was very happy with the size and the health of the trees and all are doing well in containers on my deck.