The scoop on 'Chadick Farms'

Chadick Farms

7078 Brooks Ave
Richland Hills, Texas 76118 (United States)

Phone: 817-312-4583

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Editor's Comment:
Closed August 2009

Chadick Farms has temporarily closed due to various circumstances. They plan to reopen in the future and we do wish them all the best.

Comments:

Positive scooterdad
Easton, MD
May 29, 2009
I had a wonderful experience dealing with this merchant and would highly recommend checking them out if you need smaller crapemyrtles. I stumbled across the website and "took a chance" on an unknown vendor because I liked what I read on the website. In return, I received excellent, thoughtful email communication from the owner from the first inquiry throughout the entire shipping process. I received several suggestions for appropriate varieties- even new ones I haven't seen sold elsewhere yet.

I have ordered plants from many online merchants, and while other experiences have been positive, this one was fantastic in terms of customer service AND the quality of the plants. Highly recommended!
Positive twrightings
Haskell, OK
May 15, 2009
I have received multiple orders from Chadick Farms and always the plants arrived healthy and in good condition. I am always impressed with the packaging in comparison to some others I have bought from.
Positive PetraV
San Jose, CA
May 15, 2009
Shirlene at Chadick Farms was extremely helpful and nice. It was no problem to speed up my order of only 2 plants. She was also able to find an inexpensive shipping rate through Fedex. I received 2 very nice and healthy plants not damaged by shipping at all. I was nervous since this was my first time ordering plants online but it was a great one! I recommend anyone to use this company and I will use them again. Great people!