The scoop on 'EuroDesert Roses'

EuroDesert Roses

P. O. Box 760
Morongo Valley, California 92256 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Kandi7
Tekamah, NE
October 13, 2011
Cliff is a wonderful Rosarian- healthy plants and goes above and beyond for his customers- this nursery closing is really a huge loss
Neutral zubenel
Redlands, CA
February 15, 2011
Just a note that this nursery has closed, though if you visit their website, they explain their situation and direct you to the nursery that has taken on their plant stock to sell in the future.

Never made it to this outfit...really disappointed too...sad to see what sounds like an excellent nursery fail to stay afloat.
Positive RosyRapture
Saint Louis, MO
July 3, 2010
Cliff Orent, who runs EuroDesert Roses, is a passionate and talented Rosarian, with an encyclopedic knowledge of roses from all periods of time from ancient to the present. He is also one of the premier rose photographers out there; seeing his work on HelpMeFind Roses.com and other sites is always a delight.

Cliff's rare and unusual varieties of roses (mostly imported from Europe) add such depth to the varieties of roses offered to consumers in the United States. It is a privilege to be able to obtain historic cultivars bred by the Rosarians of old such as Pemberton, Gravereaux, Geschwind, Lambert and others.

On my recent order, the delivered roses (band-sized) were well-rooted and well-branched. The packaging was very protective and the plants were in perfect condition and moist upon arrival. (California to NY during the heat of summer). I am thrilled to have these rare beauties to add to my garden. Thank you, Cliff!
Positive rosesnpots
Virginia Beach, VA
June 25, 2010
Great quality roses and a very large selection of rare and new roses from Europe. The order I received from the sale was just as great in quality as the order I received a month ago and the roses I purchase last year. The roses arrived cross country in perfect condition.

Between the high quality of the roses, selection, and the very affordable shipping (even from coast to coast), I will do my rose shopping at EuroDesert Roses from now on.

Liz
Virginia Beach, VA
Positive clpgirl
Chippewa Lake, OH (Zone 5b)
May 28, 2010
I can't say enough about EuroDesert and Cliff. Great communications, wonderful roses, shipped plants look like I picked them up at the nursery.

The selection on his web-site is amazing.

I have rarely, if ever, had such great communication from any vendor. Cliff cares about his customers and his roses, and I have just found my new favorite rosarian.

I am so very glad I found his web-site, and have the chance to 'play' with new-to me-cultivars in my rose bed.

A+++++++++++ all the way around! Thanks Cliff!
Positive loveblossoms
CA
United States (Zone 8b)
April 2, 2010
Gorgeous plants. Good size. Healthy specimens. Cliff Orent is a rosarian genius who runs this delightful rose operation--a truly impressive vendor with his unique selection of roses, first-class communication, personable, knowledgeable, professional and polite customer service and packing methods. Eurodesert Roses is without question the standard for exceptional rose care and retail in my opinion. I definitely give this vendor high marks for its desire to produce quality plant products and to sincerely please its customers. I will be a return customer for sure! Thanks, Cliff!
Positive chicochi3
Fayetteville, AR (Zone 6b)
April 1, 2010
Great source of unusual roses. I ordered my first plant this year, and I expect to return for more!
Positive iwto
Thousand Oaks, CA
September 20, 2009
I ordered my first roses from EuroDesert last Spring, and I've been back for two more orders! Fascinating selection of unusual roses which aren't available elsewhere in the U.S., and every order has arrived at the beginning of the following week as promised. The plants I've received have been extremely healthy and very well packaged--even with added water absorbing crystals at the top of each to keep the plants moist during transit! Cliff's always been speedy in his email replies and extremely helpful with his rose info. I'm so glad I found this place! I will definitely be back for more roses!
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
September 20, 2009
Cliff Orent of Eurodesert is a wonderful rose lover and seller. I got roses from him that I cannot get locally. Reasonably priced, packed & shipped promptly and expertly. Great communicator

I am in the process of placing my 2nd order w/ this wonderful seller.
Positive skiekitty
Parker, CO (Zone 5b)
September 18, 2009
Beautiful roses, VERY QUICK! OMG! Cliff, the owner, is a darling to work with, great communication, WILL BE BACK! A+ in my opinion! :)
Positive divvajacko
Hinckley, OH (Zone 6a)
May 7, 2009
Great supplier. You won't find these roses elsewhere.

I ordered Golden Monica, Trump Card (HT), Quaker Star (gf), Petite Francoise (poly) and Ravel (Hybmusk).

Great packaging and quality.

I'm hoping Cliff can stay in business. This is a unique company with stock that you won't find anywhere else and is well worth buying.

I hope I can come back!
On May 31st, 2009, divvajacko added the following:

You can reach Cliff at cliffofthedesert@yahoo.com.

cliff is doing everything himself so if you haven't received an invoice EVER please email him.
Positive BlissfulGarden
Baton Rouge, LA
October 17, 2008
Euro Desert specializes in roses that are not available from other sources in the U.S. Though their selection is not large, it's very unique. Their plants are potted, healthy, and robust when they arrive. The owner is friendly and very easy to work with. I placed my first order with Euro Desert on Sunday and it arrived on Thursday (yes, the SAME week)!!! I highly recommend them. Ev =)