The scoop on 'Busby's Daylily Garden'

Busby's Daylily Garden

5019 Studstill Road
Quitman, Georgia 31643 (United States)

Phone: 229-242-6070
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive Casshigh
Cartersville, GA
March 24, 2011
Posted on April 29, 2010, updated March 24, 2011
This is our second time to order daylilies through this DG co-op coordinated by Leslie Mauch (well done, Leslie). These daylilies are possibly the largest and healthiest that we have ever received from anyone. The quality of the offerings, outstanding low prices, level of communication, excellent packaging, and timely shipping will not be surpassed. We are already looking forward to next year's sale, and I am still planting all the plants we received from this one. The Busbys even sent bonuses and bonuses were not to be included in this sale. They really know how to grow daylilies! You do not want to miss their sales.
On March 24th, 2011, Casshigh added the following:

We have received our fourth daylily order from Frances and Buck Busby. We have always been pleased with our daylilies. They offer a great selection of recent intros at hard to beat prices. We look forward to each sale. Thank you, Leslie Mauck, for coordinating each sale. Leslie makes the sales run smoothly on both ends and is a great communicator. Also, check out the Busbys' new Plantstep catalog complete with pictures of their offerings.
Positive lovelyiris
Winnsboro, TX
September 27, 2010
As always I'm a little late with my post. This was like my 3rd purchase of daylilies from the Busby's and Leslie's Co-op. As always the plants were huge, and clean as always. Nice bonus plants included that were not expected. This is one daylily sale that no one wants to miss. You would be crazy not to order/purchses some of their plants at such reduced prices. Thanks Leslie and Busby's for another wonderful sale!!! Your garden and daylily friend.
Marian
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
September 1, 2010
I am extremely picky about from whom I buy DLs for my southern garden. I am happy to say Busby's DL Garden is one I consider a perfect match for my needs. They have beautiful, healthy DLs at great prices. If you are a member of this site do not miss the spring/fall sales hosted by LaLamshop and the Busbys. They are fabulous deals. If you're not a subscriber, then go directly to the Busby's very user friendly website and lust over all the beauties they offer. You will want more than you can buy!
Positive cicada
Brownsville, KY (Zone 6a)
April 30, 2010
This is my second DG co-op order with the Busby's. Fans were huge, healthy, and had great roots. Some of the best I've ever received.
Positive rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT (Zone 3a)
April 29, 2010
Received 6 plants and some were HUGE. Have never seen such big plants. I never bought from them but I will in the future. I am so happy with my order. This was through the Busby Sale with LaLambchop and the Busby's. Also great communication.
Positive hemlady
Melvindale, MI (Zone 5a)
April 27, 2010
This was my first purchase from this particular daylily business and I was very pleased. The fans were huge and very healthy. I would definitely purchase from again. The prices were half of what one would normally spend for these plants. Thanks!!!
Positive TuddyE
Georgetown, KY (Zone 6a)
April 25, 2010
As with previous co-ops with the Busby's, I am thrilled with the plants and the experience. Leslie Mauck was a terrific hostess who kept me informed throughout the entire process. The choice of plants was excellent, prices VERY reasonable and the plants were all good size or better.
I would definitely order form them again and again. A can't miss opportunity.
Positive Lyle627
Phoenix, AZ (Zone 9a)
April 25, 2010
First class plants! I take pride in growing my daylilies and from the last 2 shipments I have received you won't find better plants or prices than the Busby’s have put together for us.

A special thanks to a special person Leslie (LaLambchop) her being associated with the Busby’s is a plus for them.
Neutral Betja
Bakersfield, CA
April 25, 2010
I was so disappointed to learn that this nursery does not ship to California after I'd moved everything around in my garden to give the daylilies I'd ordered special spots. I understand this is a great daylily nursery to deal with, and I really wanted those particular daylilies after I saw pictures of them, so I would never give them a negative rating. But I was truly disappointed and in fact am scrambling around trying to find those daylilies elsewhere because I wanted them so much. I think people should be aware that they apparently do not ship to California. This is the first time this has happened to me, and I do admit that it was a negative experience for me, especially since the way I was notified was through a PayPal refund with a note "I am so sorry at your disappointment but I did not know they do not ship to California" -- nothing else...
Positive gen2026
Camden, AR
November 4, 2008
Received my daylilies from the coop that was hosted by Leslie and they were wonderful. Big healthy plants that were packaged well - seem to be very happy in their new home. Look forward to purchasing more in the future. Nice bonus as well.

Positive IRIS
Greenville, SC (Zone 7a)
October 31, 2008
I received some Very Nice daylilies from them via a co-op LaLambchop had hosted. I look forward to future purchases
With these people! A+ in my book!
Positive mosbyone
Fredericksburg, VA
October 28, 2008
I received some wonderful daylilies from them via a co-op LaLambchop put together. They were large healthy and happy DL's. I plan on purchasing from them directly in the future. I couldn't be happier!
Positive LaLambchop
Chapin, SC (Zone 7b)
October 26, 2008
I've just had the pleasure of hosting a co-op for Buck and Frances Busby's gorgeous daylilies. In addition to receiving the plants I got to meet them as well. What wonderful people. They surely know how to grow daylilies. The Busby's don't have a website but would be happy to send you a catalog if you call or write. Please tell them that you're from Dave's Garden and that Leslie sent 'cha!