The scoop on 'Studley Flower Gardens'

Studley Flower Gardens

Studley Flower Gardens has 234 products listed in PlantScout.

82 Wakefield St.
Rochester, New Hampshire 03867 (United States)

Phone: (800)356-4383
Fax: (603)330-3317

» Like them on Facebook

Company Comment, posted on January 27, 2012:
Studley’s Flower Garden has delighted its customers with fresh flowers and garden services from its downtown Rochester, New Hampshire, location for more than 80 years. Founded in 1928, the business has grown to include a full range of floral design services, an extensive selection of annual and perennial garden plants plus landscaping and irrigation services. Today, Studley’s continues to offer personalized service and customized solutions for every flower and garden lover’s needs and interests. “The difference will delight you!”
So you receive the freshest plants possible, we ship our plants on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday only via USPS. That way our babies won’t sit in a box over the weekend. Orders placed Thursday through Sunday will ship out on the following Monday.

Comments:

Positive neophyte
September 13, 2014
I ordered 4 grape ivy plants from Studley Flower Gardens and not only were they shipped immediately using 2 day priority, but they are absolutely beautiful. They were much larger than I expected, having purchased from another vendor previously. The plants were wrapped in such a way that absolutely no damage happened and the soil was still moist. It's a long way from NH to OR. I can't say enough good things!
Positive Windchyme
Stockton, CA
June 11, 2014
A+++++++++++ infinity.

I wanted oak leaf ivy...I went through Glasshouse Works who sent me grape leaf ivy's that were TINY stems with a couple of leaves (nevermind I have those already, it's taking over my house and don't need it) not to mention i am still fighting them to get my money back.

Then I tried Hirts gardens who sold them to me then only shipped the other plant I ordered saying on the paper with the plant that they had refunded me on the oak leaf ivies, out of stock- the other plant was BIG and healthy and beautiful but way to let me know the others are out of stock- geez. That is the third time I have found them advertising and selling stock they don't actually have.

THEN I got one on ebay from a private seller and the seller said he couldn't ship to my location and refunded me.

What does it take in this world to get a simple Oak Leaf Ivy or two?? An act of congress?

Studley Flower Gardens was the last and should have been the FIRST. 2 Oak leaf ivies have arrived and I am stunned. They are 4 inchers, very healthy, & were rootbound on arrival and ready to go immediately into 6 inch pots rather than just top off the soil that had fallen out during shipping. The tops are really big and lush and perfectly fit the 6 inch pot so they don't look small, odd or like an orphan in an empty field. And they shipped in a decent time. FINALLY! I absolutely LOVE them.

This was my first purchase from Studleys, I am recommending them, and I'm fairly sure this won't be my last purchase as I am a plantaholic. Next time I'm checking Studley's FIRST. THANK YOU Studleys.
Positive nberech
Garland, TX
May 31, 2014
My plants arrived fast and were well-packaged. The plants are very healthy and I am very pleased. This is an awesome seller!!!
Positive floradora
Astoria, NY (Zone 7b)
May 2, 2014
I ordered a brown bud allamanda on 1/25/13 and although they didn't have any in stock they offered to refund the charge or wait for a cutting-available to ship in May. I agreed to the cutting offer since NYC doesn't warm up until May anyway. Long story short-the cutting arrived yesterday, was big and healthy with ample roots for the small price I paid and was packed with a lot of care. Definitely will do business with them again!
Positive normanallende
Greensboro, NC
March 26, 2014
the package came in quickly, and was packaged very well. The plant itself was healthy and it came in a nice container and healthy soil. I am very happy with this purchase .
Positive Ever_Blooming
Camden, ME
March 10, 2014
They promptly sent beautiful plants, reasonably priced and beautifully packed. They also followed up with an email to check how things arrived. I will definitely order from them again and recommend them highly.
Positive sandpoms
Holmen, WI
February 11, 2014
Ordered aloe plants. They were large and healthy and came nicely packaged. The company wrote to follow up to check that my plants arrived ok.
Positive awickerham
IJAMSVILLE, MD
February 10, 2014
I ordered a Spring cactus (which I haven't been able to find anywhere else) and couldn't have been happier with the service and the shipping. The plant was very well packaged, was in great shape when I received it and the service was excellent. I'm looking forward to visiting the next time I'm up in New Hampshire.
Positive prairieroots
Springfield, IL
January 5, 2014
Beautiful plants were carefully packed and quickly shipped. Friendly and most helpful customer service. Looking forward to future business with this wonderful company.
Positive craiger69
Bayview, CA
December 15, 2013
Excellent service. I had a few plant that were somewhat sick and damaged from the mail. I emailed Studley flower garden, and I got a reply within half a day. They emediately sent me two new plants, which were vibrant and healthy, asking no charge for shipping or the replacement plants. I would give the a 100% satisfaction rating and same rating on the customer service. This is how you hope all online business' will treat you. Thanks again for the cuban oregano or spanish thyme. I transplanted them and they couldn't look better.
Positive asleeponthekeys
Punta Gorda, FL
November 14, 2013
Ordered three blue ginger, dichorisandra thyrsiflora, two days ago and received them today. All nice plants, safely packaged. Believe all the positive reviews because they are true.
Positive poppetmochi
Mukilteo, WA (Zone 8a)
September 14, 2013
My plants arrived quickly, they were well packaged and Studley's was nice enough to follow up with me to make sure I was satisfied with my plant order. I would definitely order from again-What a great experience.
Positive SWickz
Fayetteville, AR
July 30, 2013
I've been a plant nut for over 40 years and have a masters degree in horticulture. The plants I got from Studley are among the BEST I've ever gotten anywhere in terms of quality and size!! What a great value for the price too!!

I am super impressed with their company and give them my highest recommendation.

Positive dahlhofer
Afton, TX
March 9, 2013
The plants arrived in record time. They were very well packed with only one little stem broken. The plants were very big and well worth the cost and shipping. I will happily order from this grower again. When I emailed a question, it was answered immediately. Thank you for your assistance and for the beautiful plants.

Positive vance2804ibr
Hartsville, SC (Zone 8a)
December 14, 2012
I just recieved for plants from this company and I have no complaints. They came through the mail in perfect shape and were packaged perfectly. Will be buying through them again.
Positive debbiebuffy
Long Beach, WA
January 14, 2011
I just received 4 plants from Studley's in a very timely manner. I must report that I have never received such large, healthy plants as this from any other of the 10 companies that I have ordered from in the past. I paid a very low price for top quality, health plants. I highly recommend this company
Positive jimbobwae
Cedar Ridge, CA
January 13, 2011
ordered 2 Aeschyanthus marmoratus 'Black Pagoda.' Shipping was way fast and transaction handled smoothly. Love the quality of plant received. Two thumbs up.
Positive disfunctional
Richland, WA
November 24, 2008
The site had beautiful picture and was easy to use. I love the section: YOU LIVE IN A CAVE. My new home has few windows and little light. Studley's site told me exactly which plants would thrive in my home, and they were right. All my new plants arrived carefully wrapped in perfect condition. I would throughly recommend this site.
Positive marynowotny
Durango, CO
November 14, 2008
These were the sweetest little plants. They smelled terrific and arrived in perfect condition.