The scoop on 'Esbenshade's Garden Center'

Esbenshade's Garden Center

546A E. 28th Div. Hwy.
Lititz, Pennsylvania 17543 (United States)

Phone: 717-626-7007
Fax: 717-626-7302

This company offers a variety of bulbs and gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive billklimo
Conover, NC (Zone 7a)
July 13, 2012
Purchased 3 Lavandula Grosso plants on the evenning of Tuesday, July 10, 2012.
Today, Friday, July 13, 2012, just three days later my 3 Lavender Grosso plants arrived, USPS Prioirty in TIP TOP PERFECT SHAPE!!!!! --

Plants were MUCH MUCH LARGER than I anticipated ----
and soil was still moist. Can't say just how GREAT condition these plants are in !!!!!!!
What a PLEASURE it is to get such beautiful plants in such wonderful condition & to have such wonderfully polite cusotmer service from Danielle, & their company.

I definitely will be a repeat customer
& will be steering anyone I know who might be looking for plants to your site.

Again, I just cannot say enough SUPERLATIVE things about you gals/guys & the service I received.

Bill K.
Positive liannenc
Concord, NC (Zone 7b)
June 12, 2010
I recently (in the last week and a half) ordered some Exel LG from this company-- this product is a bit difficult to find, and one website where I found it charged almost as much for shipping it as they did for the product itself! Esbenshade's, though, had several shipping options, one of which was Priority Mail which was very reasonable. I received my order less that a week after I placed it, and within 48 hours of receiving the email from them telling me they had shipped it. I'm very pleased with my experience with this company and will definitely order from them again.
Positive Tink2U
Rockford, IL
May 12, 2010
I just received my order from Esbenshade's. AMAZING is what I thought when I got the box so quickly at this time of year. I was even more impressed with the order when I saw how well the plants were packed for shipment. I admit to being a bit irratated with all the cardboard, tape and wet papertowels I had to get thru to get to the plants, but when I stood back and looked at the plants I was very happy with the conditon they arrived in...perfect!
The plants themselves were a very nice size for any of the mailorder plants I have received, but especially great considering the low prices! To find an organic plant company is hard enough to do, but to find one of this quality is unbelievable!!
This is a great mail order plant company and I will be spreading the word about them to my other gardening friends.
If I had to come up with any negatives it would only be a better selection of the herbs I was looking for, although they did have a very good selection of mints and basils.
Positive equinecpa
Gainesville, TX
September 7, 2009
I had questions about stock availability -they emailed me back promptly saying their computer said they were out of stock on that item but they'd check actual stock. They did check stock, found the item I was looking for and emailed me back that it was in stock and updated their website. My order was packed well, shipped promptly and the plants are great.
Positive Hillbilly_Gran
Jasper, AR (Zone 7a)
November 25, 2008
My initial shipment was sent to the wrong address. I contacted customer service and they re-shipped immediately to my correct address. They have a good assortment of organic products AND they ship to PO boxes. I will shop there frequently!