The scoop on 'Tee Dee Cacti'

Tee Dee Cacti

Lakeport, California 95453 (United States)

Comments:

Positive AmanitaM
Portland
United States
March 3, 2013
I am awestruck by the quality, price, size, packaging and variety offered by this seller. I have bought from them on Ebay several times; this last time, it was 14 plants. They include labels, and there is no need to repot! My top choice for quality cactus plants on Ebay.
Positive plexippus
Chicago Suburbs, IL (Zone 5b)
August 9, 2012
I have ordered plants from teedee twice now and both times I received well packed beautiful plants.
Positive j3nn13
San Francisco, CA
May 28, 2012
I've placed five separate orders with TeeDee, and I have been very pleased with all of the plants that I've received. The plants were shipped in their pots and packaged with extreme care. The plants arrived in perfect shape and didn't show any signs of damage. I highly recommend this company.
Positive dellis530
Lima, PA
January 13, 2012
I have to agree with all these positive statements. I have ordered from them in the past (some were very large orders) and was awe struck at the size and perfection of the plants. I just put in my next order.
Positive sanguinelli
Spring Valley, CA
July 1, 2011
Love TeeDee Cacti. Alway great specimans and quick shipping. They are also really nice. After a typo on ebay (how high can it go? it's a plant!) they were awesome. Thanks.
Positive stone_garden
Burtonsville, MD
March 4, 2011
Think the best thing I could do for a great seller is spread the word, so thought I would post about the excellent experience I just had with this seller. Through E-bay I purchased a modest 4 cacti plants (Sulcorebutia, Lobivia, Rebutia sp. The same week I had received 3 other plants from a different seller, bareroot, which are fine and look healthy, but I was amazed at the good size (like softballs) and careful packing re the cacti from TeeDee. Plus these plants are still in plastic pots (useful if you just want them to sit as is for a bit and get acclimated, or move them in and out during the spring to give them some fresh air.) The plants had been very lovingly wrapped in tissue paper (protecting the spines) and shipped nestled in packing peanuts with a hot pack. On top of all that these beautiful cacti were reasonably priced, labeled and the shipping was very reasonable and quick. You can bet if I choose to add to my small collection or need other cactus supplies I will be heading straight to TeeDee. I like buying from people who love their plants and care about their customers, and the care with my shipment and these large (for their type), clean, healthy "windowsill cacti" are plants that I hope to enjoy for many years.
Positive maureen1952
Worcester, MA
August 24, 2010
Bought two plants. communication was good. One plant had a touch of rot but money was refunded. Just wish the palnt had been replaced. Very well wrapped. Would usethem again.
Positive emuehlbauer
Rego Park, NY
August 23, 2010
Great prices, incredibly well packed, and healthy great plants. I always seem to get a refund on some of the shipping also. Definitely a class act.
Positive dave12122
East Haddam, CT
July 18, 2010
I've ordered from them several times via ebay. Plants are usually shipped in a day or two and are lush and healthy. Have never received a plant with even a tiny scar. Growing conditions in California are perfect for cactus! Order from Tony and Denise with confidence! Gets 11 on a scale of 1-10 from me!
Positive cactuspeace
Woodhaven, NY
July 18, 2010
I have purchased numerous plants from this company. The plants are consistently beautiful, healthy and meticulously packaged. They ship very quickly.
Positive Haworthihead
La Mesa, CA
February 26, 2010
I ordered two plants from them. The plants were in great shape and they were accommodating and prompt.
Positive ChuLin
Stevens Point, WI
June 27, 2009
I ordered 4 cactus/succulents from these fine people on 6-23. The package was shipped 6-24 USPS Priority with tracking. It arrived today 6-27 and all 4 plants were well packed and in great shape. I highly recommend TeeDee Cactus and I will definitely reorder from them. ChuLin
Positive gringo
Hampton, VA
March 23, 2009
I have purchased several cacti from from Teed Dee Cacti, by mail order over the past year. I have always been very satisfied as a customer, with both shipments.
The cacti were always the species as described online, & once, the photos were of the exact plant I purchased.
Very well packed plants to withstand shipping, received in perfect condition & no complaint at all, whatsoever
I'm surprised there aren't any previous compliments, regarding their well grown quality plants- of good size, great packing & quick service/shipping. Not without merit, there wasn't any additional 'fuel surcharge' either, which seems common practice lately with some mail order these days, in spite of lower gas prices.
Thanks Tony & Denise!