The scoop on 'Lazy Ox Farm'

Lazy Ox Farm

Rt. 2 Box 2749
Alton, Missouri 65606 (United States)

Phone: (417)778-1677

Comments:

Positive Warthogg
Oklahoma City, OK
April 16, 2012
This was my first order from the Lazy Ox folks.

1. Ordered 25 plants.
2. Received all 25 ordered plants.
3. Plants arrived one day ahead of schedule.
4. Plants received in excellent condition at least partly due to an excellent packing plan.
5. I've been hardening off the plants for five days and will begin planting tomorrow.

Knowledgeable and courteous people.....heck even their 'How to Care for Your Plants' sheet was useful.....good plants.

A rare find these days and I'm pleased to be able to say these nice things about LZ Ox.

Wart
Positive WendyRN
Coeburn, VA
May 20, 2011
Ordered Jaune Flamme tomatoes, Isis Candy tomatoes, and fish peppers from Lazy Ox Farm through localharvest.com. The plants were beautiful and healthy and very well packaged. Customer service was excellent - the post office lost half my order, and they very promptly shipped replacements, which were just as beautiful as the half the post office didn't lose.

Can't say enough good things about them. Will definitely order from them again.
Positive GreenColleen
Worcester, MA
August 4, 2010
This was my 1st time ordering plants through the mail. I ordered two cherry gold and two legend tomato plants in March. They came as planned in May, carefully packed and healthy, along with a bonus plum tomato plant. As they are starting to ripen here in August, these plants have exceeded my expectations. Most have grown taller than the fence and are producing great tasting tomatoes with a larger crop than any of my friends' plants despite the partially shaded plot and my novice gardening skills.
Positive magnaastra
Charleston, IL (Zone 6a)
May 15, 2009
Received very healthy, well-packed plants, delivered on time. They have a great selection, including some unusual varieties, and their customer service is excellent. Will definitely order again.
On May 22nd, 2009, magnaastra added the following:

Placed a subsequent order, which also arrived in excellent condition. I've also ordered from several (!) other vendors, trying to decide who's going to get my business in the years to come. Lazy Ox is at the top of my list...
Positive enokes
Vallejo, CA
April 5, 2009
This was my first time ordering from Lazy Ox Farm, but it won't be my last. My plants arrived in excellent condition, and they seem to be very healthy.