The scoop on 'Cool Garden Things'

Cool Garden Things

4617 Hickory Pointe Blvd.
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-612-6657

No positives

Comments:

Negative Yuahs17
Saint Louis, MO
June 3, 2010
I have had the same experience as well. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I waited months to get my order, and never received any information on the status of my order. I also was told I would receive a call-back the following day on several occasions and was NEVER contacted. I think it was two months before I received my order and it was completely wrong, not even the product I ordered. It seems they use a third-party to answer all calls, so there is no contacting anyone associated with the company. I'm thinking of contacting the BBB.
Negative sasb1947
Danville, PA
May 29, 2010
Posted on May 23, 2010, updated May 29, 2010
Beware of doing business with this company. If you order anything from them, you probably won't get your merchandise, & you won't be able to get any info from anybody about the order. I placed an order with Cool Garden Things, & after two weeks of not receiving my order or a shipping notification, I sent an email asking the status of the order. They never responded. Several days later, I called them during normal business hours. A woman answered & told me she couldn't give me any information about my order, but took a message & said she'd have a representative contact me. Nobody ever contacted me. Several days after that, I called again, but later in the day this time. A man answered & said he couldn't give me any information, because he was only an "after-hours" agent. After having contacted them three times, receiving no replies, being unable to talk to anyone who could give me answers, & now becoming totally frustrated with this nonsense, I told him to cancel my order & issue a refund to my credit card. I now have a feeling it will be a fight trying to get my refund from them.
On May 29th, 2010, sasb1947 added the following:

I finally got my order from Cool Garden Things on May 27, 2010... nearly 4 weeks after placing the order. Even though I didn't have to go through a dispute to get a refund, my original rating of "negative" still stands. This company has a very poor customer service department, due to the fact that a customer can never get to talk to anybody about their order. Bottom line... I will never buying anything from them again.
Negative bellagirl1
May 24, 2010
My experience with the company, "Cool Garden Things" is exactly the same as the previous review. If I had known that I could not contact a customer service rep directly, I never would have ordered anything from this company. I have been waiting for over two weeks for my product to arrive. I have called three times and have never been able to speak to anyone regarding my order. I'm always told that I will be contacted "tomorrow." I called again today and asked to speak to a manager and was told that all of the managers are in a meeting! As of this date, I don't even know if my item has been shipped. I called my bank today and they told me to go to a local branch and fill out an "affidavit of dispute" which I will do to try and get my money back. Do not order anything from this company! I