The scoop on 'Two Willies Nursery'

Two Willies Nursery

182 Blue Lakes Drive
Lucedale, Mississippi 39452 (United States)

Phone: 601-766-3042

Comments:

Positive teri_id
Salmon, ID
February 14, 2012
I have ordered twice from Two Willie's Nursery. Their shipping has been fast and free! They send me MORE seeds than I ordered, I suspect to make sure I get enough germination. My attitude is I will look there first for any seeds before shopping anywhere else. I would love to see them expand their stock, but for now I will look there. I recommend them to anyone, and will give raving reviews.
Positive SoTX
Karnes City, TX
July 25, 2011
I recently ordered from the eBay store: Shipping was fast, they sent bonus seeds, and the seeds I ordered literally sprang from the ground! Will do business with them first when they have what I want.
Positive rjfranks2002
Rio Linda, CA
July 7, 2010
I also received a bizarre email about William Hardesty (the owner of Two Willies Nursery) traveling to Europe and needing assistance. However, this is DEFINITELY NOT from THE real William Hardesty. Someone has set up an gmail account (notice that it has misspelled Two Willies Nursery) posing as William - this is the second time this person has sent out a scamming email. So, if you simply reply to that message, of course the fraud is going to say he is genuine. Unfortunately, it appears this person has also been able to hack into PayPal and steal transaction records as the email that I received also contained a portion of a recent PayPal transaction record. I've never met William but I have talked to him on the phone about this particular PayPal order that PayPal lost. He immediately issued a refund and sent me the product anyways - while I was insisting that the PayPal glitch was not his problem, he insisted on doing something to make it right for me. Always shop his products on his eBay store and don't pay via PayPal as PayPal obviously has some gaps in its system security. William's products are always the best, the shipping cheap and FAST. William is a wonderfully honest businessman!
Negative sproutingco
Denver, CO
July 5, 2010
I ordered a packet of sprouting seeds from this company on ebay as part of a gift. The order went okay and my friend received the product quickly, but today I received an email from the company trying to scam me. The sender said he needed my help as he was traveling around europe with his family and I would be able to make some money. I emailed the store to confirm that the email had indeed come from them and got a reply that it had. What kind of reputable company would send an email like that?! I am a novice sprouter and love the seed blend idea, but will not buy from this company ever again and I've already reported them to Ebay!
Positive CherokeeGreg
Fresno, CA (Zone 9a)
February 27, 2010
Posted on November 13, 2009, updated February 27, 2010
I found this company by a web search on a plant. Im happy I did. A very nice company to deal with. I ordered of ebay. They sent me lots of emails to keep me informed on my order. I received the plants fast. The plants are very nice and big ! I am very happy with my order.The prices are good to. I even paid to much postage they refunded it back to me without me even knowing . That was a nice bonus.They are very honest. I whish every company I have delt with online were this nice to deal with
. Thanks
Greg
On February 27th, 2010, CherokeeGreg added the following:

Second order. Great. Im a very happy customer. Received the order fast. Great plants and they even refunded me money again on the shipping. They also sent me some great care instructions. I whish all companies were like this one. Thanks again
Positive Catscan
Lodi
United States
November 12, 2009
I ordered okra seeds from Two Willies on eBay--the seeds, which look very healthy, came promptly with many extra and very nice instructions on okra cultivation.
Positive bonzaisteve
Port Mansfield, TX
August 19, 2009
VERY NICE JACK FRUIT SEEDLING.
Positive JanTropicTreat
Sunrise, FL (Zone 10b)
August 8, 2009
Fast Delivery.Perfect condition.Friendly customer service.-Love these people. Thanks,Jan
Positive carmendaigle
Sunset, LA
August 7, 2009
This company is far and away the best mail-order nursery I have ever dealt with. Their plants are always in beautiful condition, they are so very helpful with cultivation/propagation/dumb questions, etc., etc.! I will recommend them to everyone and continue to do business with them. They deserve five stars out of five!
Carmen Daigle
Positive bigmike825
Gloversville, NY
June 25, 2009
I bought several times from here and every time I was treated like I was their best costumer , ...they emailed me when I was not real clear on what I was asking about, and even offered to cancel an order because I made a mistake on my order even though they did not have to and it would cost them over 100..00 dollars! ! ! This kindness online is all but unheard of sadly and other people might want to take this example from 2 Willies Nursery to heart and apply it to their own businesses,,, This is a CLASS business folks. (I did not cancel as it WAS my fault) BUT I DID appreciate thei offer...
Their passion vines were as stated and fully rooted , healthy and ready to put in the baskets upon arrival. Their cost was VERY fair compared to others who sell the same item for much more both online and in catalogs as well as garden centers and I have done them all ! ... I will buy again from 2 Willies Nursery and in fact have done so already...If they have what you want you cannot find a better company to do business from ..... Mike. Perkins Sr.
Positive dgarz
Le Grand, CA
April 30, 2009
I placed an order on 4-23-09 for a Lady Banks Rose. My order was shipped on the 27th or 28th and I received the rose on 4-29-09.

I live in California and the plant was shipped from Mississippi.

The plant looked so green and healthy - not a wilted leaf in sight!

This is my first pleasant experience with ordering plants by mail. I am extremely pleased and will order from this nursery again!

Diana G.
Merced County, CA
Positive dannygates58
Jefferson, NH
April 6, 2009
I bought 8 Brugmansias and 2 Plumerias from 2 Willies back in Feb. They generously agreed to hold them for me until the weather cleared amd any chance of freezing had passed. My plants arrived on Saturday and they are spectacular. The Brugmansias are quite large with very well developed root systems. I could not be happier and will absolutely buy from them again and encourage evryone else to check them out
Thank You Will!!