The scoop on 'AeroGrow International, Inc. (home of AeroGarden)'

AeroGrow International, Inc. (home of AeroGarden)

6075 Longbow Drive, Suite 200
Boulder, Colorado 80301 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-476-9669

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive TishSparr
Lincoln, NE
July 13, 2010
I have been an AeroGrow customer for about 6 months. In that time I have had to contact AeroGrow only twice. The first time, I had purchased a tomato plant kit that was not growing. Without any questions they shipped me a new one. By the time the new kit arrived, the old one started sprouting, they told me to just keep the new kit as a gift.

The second time I had a question about a new noise that my machine was making, I was just looking for some trouble shooting help...which they gave me, but they are also sending me a brand new motor, just in case the trouble shooting doesn't work.

They are wonderful to work with and have A+ customer service.

I am looking forward to having tomatoes through-out the cold winter months of Nebraska!
Positive duchessdreams
Reno, NV
February 5, 2009
I enjoy my aerogarden. It is extreamly easy to use and the growth of plants is increadably rapid. The adds really aren't an exageration of the type of plant growth.

The seed pods can be a little pricey and the one I ordered from the company on-line took forever to get to me.

But, I have found some local suppliers and this is a fun way to have something growing during the winter. I used the herb pack last time. Strong plants and really quick growth. Now I have tomatoes growing. They're doing great so far. Just be aware that the fruiting sets only have 3 plants in them. This makes space for them to grow but kind of suprised me as it's not listed in the packageing.