The scoop on 'The Worm Dude'

The Worm Dude

San Jose, California 95123
(United States)

Comments:

Positive JustinGreen
London
Canada
October 23, 2013
Great set up! Used The Worm Inn all summer long to compost my organics. Definitely super effective. Easy to set up, very durable. I used red wigglers for the active component- about 2 pounds. Made beautiful rich fertilizer. Couldn't be happier. It's simple, and the most effective worm composter I've used.
Positive Tina_A
Caddo Mills, TX (Zone 8a)
June 20, 2010
Jerry is a wonderful source of worms, information, and different products for your worms. He is more than willling to share his info with you. I have ordered from him several times and he always surprises me with the excellence of his products. My last 2 orders were castings and worms. The castings were beyond excellent. The worms are now happily munching away at veggie scraps. He even remembered me from my previous orders. I appreciate customer service like that, especially when other companies that I have dealt with for years don't know my name.
Positive tinman04
Saint Marys, PA (Zone 5a)
January 19, 2009
I ordered two seperate orders of European Nightcrawlers from the Worm Dude. Both arrived in just a few days after placing the orders and the worms were alive and healthy. I spent some time on the phone with Jerry prior to ordering the first batch as it was my first mail order of worms. He also took the time to explain how to set up the bin, how to deal with any problems in the bin, and how to harvest the castings when ready. Very good person to deal with and is highly recommended.