The scoop on 'MoistEarth (a division of HICorp)'

MoistEarth (a division of HICorp)

16341 Ravenwood Place
Hialeah, Florida 33014-6019 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-430-4575
Fax: 216-803-7695

Comments:

Positive goofybulb
El Paso, TX (Zone 8a)
January 16, 2009
I found out about Moist Earth after seeing their offers on Marketplace (new member selling, no ratings). I was curious to "see" their store, so I ordered from their website on a Saturday night (Jan. 3rd), and Wednesday (Jan. 7th) my packet was in my home!
The website is friendly, with easy ordering, and information about the moisture crystals that they sell. Shipping was fast and at cost! With the product I also received useful instructions.
I cannot wait to start using my moisture crystals! Moist Earth has my positive vote.