The scoop on 'Welkers Grove Nursery (giantsequoia.com)'

Welkers Grove Nursery (giantsequoia.com)

42170 Cedar Springs Road
Auberry, California 93602 (United States)

Phone: 559 349-0081

Comments:

Positive dennyboy34
Yonkers, NY
January 24, 2012
Ordered 3 Noble Fir (Abies Procera) seedlings. Trees were shipped promptly and were as-described (in growing tubes and within size range). Arrived in good condition. Shipping tracking information was provided.
Positive x43b
Lancaster, CA
October 31, 2010
I have purchased Giant Sequoia and Coast Redwoods from this company. All arrived healthy, large, and in excellent shape.

Very happy with my purchases and they have very competitive prices. Also I made a mistake on my order and they were quick to help me fix the mistake.
Neutral gtr1017
Roanoke, VA
July 31, 2009
Ordered 3 sequoias, trees arrived looking healthy, problem is they are kept to long in growing tubes before being sold, root mass bound beyond reason, one died shortly after transplant, 2 still alive.
On August 2nd, 2009, gtr1017 added the following:

I purchased the trees directly off the website this past winter.
Company representative comment on July 31, 2009:
On Jul 31, 2009 6:07 AM, Welkers Grove Nursery responded with:

I don't know who you are but we have never sold to you from Dave's Garden. We ship only healthy trees. Yes we have massive roots on our trees. That is because the trees are healthy. If you acquired one of our trees and it died it is because you did something wrong. You probably neglected it.