The scoop on 'Sommer Gardens'

Sommer Gardens

Clermont, Florida 34712 (United States)

Positive angelsun
Garrettsville, OH
September 19, 2015
I've placed 3 online orders with Sommer Gardens through their website over the past several weeks and have been delighted with all of my Brugmansia plants. All were healthy, nice sized, well packed and received within 5-7 days of when the order was placed.

I'm a very happy customer and am excited to see what new things are offered next Spring!

Positive Kylie2x
Millsap, TX
September 17, 2015
Today 9/17/15 I received the first half of my Order Looking forward to the second half.. This is my first experience shopping there.. I have know Fred for several ys.. I was Thrilled at the size and quality of what I received.. Amazing... some of the best plants I have received and will be bookmarking Sommer Gardens and defiantly shop there again.. Thanks Fred for a Wonderful Experience and Awesome Plants!! I highly Recommend be Sure to Check them out!!
Positive Rhapsody616
Long Beach, CA
December 30, 2012
I have ordered many times with Fred and Sommer Garden. I have always been happy with the quality of the product sent. Their 10 cutting value pack can not be beat. Ridiculously fast shipping. I usually have my goodies in 2-3 days. I recommend them highly.