The scoop on 'LoneWillow Farm (aka Roane Grown Nursery)'

LoneWillow Farm (aka Roane Grown Nursery)

2105 Lick Fork
Spencer, West Virginia 25276 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Neutral mboutet
Rochester, NY
May 7, 2013
Healthy plants, but very small for the price.
Positive Carolsflowers
Brunswick, MO (Zone 5a)
March 30, 2013
I just received my bareroot bleeding heart order. They were shipped when I requested in good packaging. AND they look great. Roots are plump with foliage just starting to emerge.
Positive roberta1977
Orchard Park, NY (Zone 5a)
May 23, 2012
I placed my first order with this company for 3 crocosmia and 6 knauta mars midget. I was pleased both with the selection they had and their pricing. I requested a specific shipping time frame, which they met, emailing me when they were shipped. They did not provide any tracking information but the plants arrived in two days. The plants look healthy, soil was moist. I would prefer no packing peanuts; sufficient shredded newspaper would have been better. I will report back once the plants are in the garden and have a chance to get established.
Neutral threemonkeys
Marietta, GA
April 1, 2012
The shipping was quick but I was shocked at how small the perennials were. Not only was the pot small, but there was little top growth on most of the plants. I'm not sure they'll survive. I've ordered the same perennial from two other nurseries and the other nurseries sent much larger and healthier looking plants.
Positive psychloman
Brooklyn, NY (Zone 7a)
September 11, 2011
I ordered 4 daylilies as a gift for a friend.He received them in fine shape.Nice,big healthy clumps.One of the few nurseries who carry species daylilies.
Positive bjplack
Benton County, AR (Zone 6b)
May 6, 2010
4/26-Ordered 4 x Phlox subulata 'Red Wing'. Excellent communication.Shipment arrived 5/6 well packed,and all healthy sized clumps. Will be back.