The scoop on 'Unique Tomato Seeds'

Unique Tomato Seeds

2200 Creststone Ct.
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525 (United States)

Fax: n/a

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive Creekwood
Hondo, TX
February 18, 2009
This company was the only one I could find that had a particular variety of tomato. I had not heard of them or done business with them before the order I made in Jan. 2009. I placed and got confirmation that my order would go through on January 26, '09. By Feb. 9th I had not received my order so I e-mailed Melanee and told her. She responded quickly and promised to send more seeds since they had obviously gotten lost in the mail. (She checked the tracking number on my order and it had been shipped.) I received them today along with a gift of free seeds for another type of vegetable.
I would definitely order from her again!