The scoop on 'Emerald Goddess Gardens'

Emerald Goddess Gardens

3496 Peeples Lane
Wachula, Florida 33873 (United States)

Phone: (863)773-3557

Comments:

Positive ggdeaton
Satsuma, AL
October 16, 2014
I am delighted to have discovered Emerald Goddess Gardens. It is evident in the health of the plants and the attention to detail in packing that they love what they do. Placed an order in Oct 2014 - the plants were in excellent condition, carefully packed and clearly identified. Individual care instructions as well as a lovely thank you gift were included. I was looking for Cat's Whiskers and was pleased to find not only white, but the lavender variety. In addition to many unusual and often hard to find plants, there is a selection of new offerings that change monthly. Will definitely be a regular customer.
Positive MarcusVincet
Tarpon Springs, FL (Zone 9b)
September 22, 2014
We ordered many plants and trees from Emerald's and are still most happy. The quality of the delivery as well as the plants inside was outstanding. We will order from them again always when searching for something we would enjoy having.
"If you have a mind at peace, a heart that cannot harden, go find a door that opens wide upon a lovely garden"...
... Unknown
Positive rivermare
Lincoln, CA
June 3, 2014
Really great plants. Price and shipping could be cheaper, but I don't mind paying since their plants, regardless of size, always survive whatever neglect I've accidentally handed out. Bought a number of plants and continuing to buy more. They also include a small starter plant for free and I appreciate being introduced to new plants and trying them out.
Love plants, they do too. Highly recommend as long as you buy from them, not from re-sellers.
Positive lanah_1
Warren, MI
June 2, 2014
Wow some of the best looking plants I have received through the mail .They had hard to ..find old fashioned tall red pentas,My plants were so big for the price and all were healthy and some were in full bloom ..All my plants I ordered are doing great .!I would buy again in a heartbeat great place to get hummingbird and butterfly plants!!
Positive oldflowerchild
Dodd City, TX (Zone 7b)
March 28, 2013
Wonderful company. I searched for the Hawaiian Sunset Vine and was led to this company. When my first plants arrived they were not healthy and in fact root rotted, as they were sent right after I ordered which was winter, and much too cold to send tropical plants. When I notified the company of the timing and the condition of the plants they offered to replace them free of charge and then took the time to email me a few times to verify our weather conditions before sending the plants the second time. At the proper time, I got the most beautiful, healthy plants, one was even blooming! Since then the plants have grown by leaps and bounds are are so pretty! Good customer service means everything to me.
Positive morningloree
Heathrow, FL
January 25, 2013
My order arrived promptly and well packed. I was impressed by a few things the plants were large size for the price I paid and none of the plants were trimmed to fit in the box. The box was the appropriate size for the plants so they did not have to be whittled down to mail. There were nice little touches like a bonus plant I wasn't expecting and the colorful wrapping around the pot with the name of the plant. Included in my order were data sheets on each plant and the nice thing about that, is they included strategies on how to overwinter in your zone. It is obvious this owner is passionate about plants and it shows. I have been looking for the Lady Banks Rose for awhile and I am glad my search led me to this company.
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
August 7, 2009
Great seller with great prices. Got a dwarf papyrus on ebay and the plant was healthy, expertly packed and shipped very fast. Received a bonus. Will not hesitate to buy from this seller again and highly recommend.
Positive critterologist
Frederick, MD (Zone 6b)
July 31, 2009
Wow! My first order was a dwarf papyrus at a great price, with *free shipping* -- and she included a lovely little jasmine as a totally unexpected bonus! Plants were well packed with moisture crystals so they arrived fresh and unstressed even in summer heat. She even wrapped the pot in bright tissue paper with a ribbon, so it was the prettiest order I've ever unpacked! (This would be a fun place to order from if sending a gift, I think.)

I would not hesitate to order from her again (and probably will). :-)
Positive enbloom
June 21, 2009
I have enjoyed everything I've ordered from this seller. Found a couple of things I couldn't find elsewhere and even got a delightful free plant with an order! If I remember correctly, this is also the seller that puts water-holding polymer crystals in with the rootball of plants to help assure that they don't dry out on their journey to your house.
Positive clanross
Poplarville, MS (Zone 8b)
May 26, 2009
I have ordered at least 3 roses from Emerald Goddess and have always been pleased. When I have sent an email, I have always gotten a prompt and kind reply and though I have had no problem with anything, I feel sure that I would be able to work things out. :)
Positive arkansas
Jonesboro, AR
April 26, 2009
Within 3 days of ordering online I received very healthy plants, free gift, and planting instructions. I was so pleased with my order I ordered a plant for my mother and she was just a pleased as I was. A++++ to this company.
Positive jimmy2
live oak, TX (Zone 9a)
April 11, 2009
i just recieved powder puff plants and got a free gift, very fast sender, great service, healthy roots ,nice green stems luv to order agian would recommend there ebay store for great prices, and value for the money,
Negative Ldybug
Palm City, FL
April 5, 2009
On April 4th, 2009 I found my copyrighted images being used on their eBay listings. I've contacted both the seller and eBay. Buyer beware.
Positive BlueDesert
Palm Springs, CA
February 18, 2009
WOW, This place is a real TREASURE. I discovered them looking for unusual vines on eBay.
I ordered 4 items from them and received them within 3 days (Fla to Ca) Outstanding service and shipping. The plants were big,fat and beautiful with excellent root systems.
Everything was first rate.
It's a mom and pop grower,and the selection is small...but well worth it. I discovered some new plants and am very very happy with my first order.