The scoop on 'Garden Shoes Online'

Garden Shoes Online

805 Valley Plaza
Johnson City, New York 13790 (United States)

Phone: 800-517-5970

This company is affiliated with Muck Boots Online.com

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive plantaholic2
N Middlesex County, MA (Zone 5a)
May 4, 2010
The ease of returning was great. With apparel items, it is really hard to shop online (size and look). My muck shoes (great price, btw) were fine because I knew the size I needed, but I thought I would try a few other items sight unseen. One pair of gloves was too big. And I didn't care for a hat. I returned them both and they promptly sent out replacement gloves BEFORE receiving my returns!!! That's awesome. Unfortunately, they made a mistake on the replacement gloves but they upgraded me to another more expensive type when the size I needed was back-ordered. I offered to pay the difference ($3) but they did not charge me for the upgrade.

I hope I remember this place the next time I need gardening supplies. (would be nice if they expanded their offerings too)
Positive joannjoann
Riverside, NJ
April 19, 2010
excellent experience!!!! ordered the muck shoes and they were too big. sent an email for advise - got a quick response. had to return the shoes for a smaller size. free postage for returns!!!! highly recommend.
Positive MomsRoses
Hyattsville, MD (Zone 7a)
February 20, 2009
The Muck Daily Garden Shoe is a GREAT lightweight shoe for that quick dash outside on a rainy day to grab the newspaper or for working all day in the garden. The online ordering process was very easy and convenient as well. All of the Muck Boot products get a 5 Star rating from me.