The scoop on 'Hosta Fever'

Hosta Fever

38 Summerset Dr.
Barrie, Ontario L4N 0A8 (Canada)

» Like them on Facebook
This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive hdrachel14
O'Leary
June 5, 2014
I was so happy with my beautiful Hosta when I received them that I ordered more. They are beautiful and arrived in great shape. I will definitely be buying all my hosta here in the future. Great to deal with very honest and helpful as well makes the purchase that much more enjoyable :).
Positive mygarden65
May 29, 2014
Very, very pleased. The hosta I received was a beautiful specimen – much larger than I had expected you would be able to send in the mail. It was in excellent condition and very carefully packaged.
Positive grenouille
(Zone 5a)
May 28, 2014
Posted on May 29, 2013, updated May 28, 2014
Posted on May 31, 2012, updated May 29, 2013
Great experience with Hosta Fever
Hostas and packaging all met my expectations, Thank You for the nice Hostas.

Excellent fournisseur, plant en santé de bonne grosseur, le tout très bien emballé et étiquetté.
On May 29th, 2013, grenouille added the following:

This was the second time I have ordered from this company and for me Hosta Fever has redefined customer service and satisfaction.

Encore une autre belle commande.

Thanks again Cindy

On May 28th, 2014, grenouille added the following:

Another great order received from Hosta Fever
Would definitely give them my business again.

Positive LBurke66
Orillia
May 27, 2014
I ordered a large number of quality Hostas. I received prompt & helpful information. Cindy was wonderful to deal with, and let me know exactly when I would be receiving my Hostas.
When the Hostas arrived the were packaged perfectly, and were large and healthy.
I would recommend Hosta Fever to everyone
Positive Pierrette
Outlook, Saskatchewan
June 26, 2013
I found Hosta Fever on line. What a great find! Cindy was very helpful and cheerful. I ordered the Empress Wu hostas and they arrived in great shape. They look great in my garden. Thank you to Cindy and the staff for their enthusiasm and hard work. I will be shopping here again in the future.
Positive vjj
Pictou
June 11, 2013
Cindy is wonderful to do business with and I was very happy with the hostas I received. There is quite a selection of hostas to choose from and the ones I received were beautiful plants. I received my order very quickly and the plants were in top notch condition. I would definitely recommend Hosta Fever.
Positive cedricgarden
Courtenay
June 10, 2013
The hostas I received from Host Fever were in great shape even though I live on Vancouver Island, British Columbia and they were shipped from Ontario. The service I experienced from Cindy was exceptional. I would recommend this business to other gardeners who are interested in hostas,
Positive kmporter
Riverview
August 23, 2012
I found Hosta Fever thanks to Google. It was late in the season and I wasn't expecting to be able to still get anything I was really interested in for my new gardens. I called Cindy and was pleasantly suprised that there were still plants available. Her prices were great and Cindy was so awesome to deal with. My plants arrived just yesterday and all were in excellent condition and still very damp in their special packaging. Some were alot larger than I had expected, and yes, she slipped in an extra for me too. I can't wait to put my order in for next year. I am only sorry I don't live close enough to visit Cindy's gardens in person. Can't say enough good things about Cindy and Hosta Fever!
Positive GeneSkCan
Regina
July 30, 2012
Cindy is a first class act and I really appreciated her communications (by telephone). I have ordered hundreds of plants on line from various suppliers, but this one ranks at the very top in terms of ensuring customer satisfaction. It was refreshing to be treated like this. I received my hostas within several days, they were in great shape on arrival and exactly as described on the phone. Each plant root was wrapped with moist tissue paper and, in turn, it was wrapped with a plastic bag, then the entire plant was wrapped in newspaper, folded and taped shut at the top end. She even provided wire on labels with the hostas name marked on it so that it could be readily attached (to a stake) during planting. The last touch, but special touch, is that I received a few extra plants because of my large order and, as she explained, some were a bit small (she didn't have to do that). Other suppliers should take notice! Customer satisfaction = repeat customer business + new customers. Customer dissatisfaction = not likely to return (+ bad reputations are contagious to other potential customers).
Positive butterflydance
Elmwood
July 25, 2012
Cindy was great, this is my first time ordering from Hosta Fever, my
order came on time in fact very early, well packed and labeled, I will
certainly be ordering again and most of all I will be visiting her Hosta garden.
Thanks Cindy,
Elaine
Positive SuperSyl
June 4, 2012
I did business with Hosta Fever for the second time this year and it was just as pleasant as the first time. Cindy is at her business tracking down orders and making sure the plants are to your expectations. Hostas I received were very well packed again this year and all alive. They now recover well in my garden...
Positive Poussevert
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
June 5, 2011
Posted on June 23, 2010, updated June 5, 2011
First time...big healthy plants and fast delevery
On June 5th, 2011, Poussevert added the following:

Second year .... Great selection .... always a pleasure to do business with Cindy
Positive parrotmum
Belle River, Ontario
June 3, 2011
I was told about Hosta Fever by a friend and I was very impressed with the website and the huge number of hostas available. The pricing is very reasonable and ordering was very easy. Cindy was most helpful and gave me some tips on acclimatizing my plants when they arrived. The plants I received were big, beautiful and really fresh looking.

I will be ordering from Hosta Fever again, no doubt about it.
Positive Hinchinbrooke
Herdman
June 2, 2011
I would highly recommend Hosta Fever. Friendly service. Speedy delivery. Minimal shipping costs. Good communication. Plants in perfect condition and extremely well-prepared for shipment. I'll be back next year.
Positive muslib
toronto
June 1, 2011
My second year of orders. Service is very prompt, caring and most amicable. The plants are excellent, though a bit on the small side. Definitely a place to buy
Positive VBowman
Barrie
February 3, 2011
Because of the HVX, I had all but given up collecting Hostas, then I met Cindy owner of Hosta Fever. Cindy is dedicated to selling strong, healthy Hostas, free of the HVX. I live very close to Hosta Fever and have spent many hours in her garden. I love this place.
Positive hortensia
Langley, BC, BC (Zone 8b)
October 26, 2010
I ordered from Hosta Fever for the first time this year. Received fine healthy plants two days after shipping (superb when you consider they were shipped across 3/4 of the country). I was very pleased with the size of the divisions I received, some of the larger (at maturity) plants having 5 eyes. Great communication, a really thoughtful and involved supplier. Highly recommended.
Positive hostaloverkim
Stoney Creek
July 7, 2010
My first experience with ordering through Hosta Fever and I have to say I'm very impressed. Prompt, friendly and efficient service. Receiving the hostas; they were packaged excellently with name tags and moist considering the sweltering heat. I definitely recommend this company. Kim A from Stoney Creek, Ontario.
Positive sanannie
White Lake, ON (Zone 4b)
June 27, 2010
First year ordering and I'm very impressed. Nice, healthy, generous divisions. This company definitely goes the extra mile to please and I am very pleased! I will be returning.
Positive catmack
Kemptville
June 25, 2010
Excellent!!!! My second year ordering. Quick and knowledgable response to any questions asked. Plants very healthy and well marked with plant name. Quick shipping and plants very well packaged. Definitely a great experience.
Positive NSproxton
Royston
June 23, 2010
Great plants, great service, what more can you want. Will order again Joan