The scoop on 'Earthworms 4 Sale'

Earthworms 4 Sale

Raleigh, North Carolina 27608
(United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive KayeArnold
Seagrove, NC
December 27, 2012
I ordered red worms on Friday, 12-14-12. They were shipped the following Monday and I received them on Thursday in excellent condition. They have the best prices I could find, so I will order from them again.
Positive JWWC
South Bend, IN
May 20, 2010
My order of worms arrived this afternoon. They were happy and wriggling around upon arrival. They are now at home in my bin. The whole transaction was quick and efficient.
Positive KJinFF
Lexington, KY
August 4, 2009
Excellent communication, fast shipping, and worms arrived fat and happy. A+
Positive rvaneperen
Riverton, UT
March 18, 2009
I just made a purchase of some worms and while I can't yet comment on the product and service, I did want to say that the shopping experience was very good. The product line and prices were very good. The web site was easy to use and checkout was a breeze. If they deliver a good product on time, and stand behind what they sell, they will have a perfect score from me. I'll comment again once the order is completed.
On March 27th, 2009, rvaneperen added the following:

I just received my worms, and they look great, they are all alive and active. I would definitely do business with them again.
Positive dmcarte2
Clayton, NC
March 11, 2009
Got the worms fast and healthy. Good communication. Will do business with again!