The scoop on 'SRQHoyas'

Comments:

Positive riolindarena
Rio Linda, CA
October 21, 2013
Love to shop at SRQHoyas. Generous cuttings that I cut up and make at east two plants with. I like the rare hard to find plants that I can't find anywhere. Guess what she has them. She has so many different varieties of hoyas and is constantly adding more. She is a very nice gal and gets back to you asap. I really enjoy her site to purchase plants and as a reference.
Positive goddess9
Philadelphia, PA
April 12, 2012
Shipping was really fast, and the hoyas were healthy. I can tell she really cares for her plants and the amount of plant in the containers were impressive. This was my first order from her and she will definitely get my business again!
Positive PlantMomto3
Nevada, MO (Zone 6a)
March 10, 2012
I ordered 10 plants and received well-rooted beautifully grown plants. You can tell these plants have been lovingly grown and cared for. I would not hesitate to order again.
Positive Vestia
San Francisco, CA
January 2, 2012
I've ordered several times now from SRQ, and have always received nicely-grown cuttings. The selection is great, but so is the demand, so get your name on the notification list for the rare species.

The website works pretty well and seems up-to-date. Joni is always more than fair. Communication has always been good. Order with confidence.
Positive EileenAZ
Tucson, AZ (Zone 9a)
August 11, 2011
I ordered two hoyas from them and was delighted to receive five! The free ones were as big as or bigger than the ones I ordered, not barely-rooted cuttings. Excellent quality and expert packaging, I simply could not rate this company anything but truly superior based on my one ordering experience, and will most definitely order from them again.
Positive LisaMN
Minneapolis, MN
July 22, 2011
Ordered from Joni a few times and have been very pleased with shipping process and quality of hoya. Hope to order from her again.
Positive disa50
Owensboro, KY
August 4, 2010
Good communication;friendly and fast. I got 5 very long, healthy unrooted cuttings. I'm so pleased! Thank you!
Positive 4Lizzie4
Fertile, IA
July 22, 2010
Posted on June 5, 2009, updated July 22, 2010
The fastest delivery of a plant I have ever had. The hoya was in excellent shape, and very well packaged. The web sight is so informative. It is nice to be able to read up on the individual care of a specific hoya. I am looking forward to doing business with again.
On June 23rd, 2009, 4Lizzie4 added the following:

Another very, very nice starter plant. And once again great packaging and fast delivery. Thank you.
On July 22nd, 2010, 4Lizzie4 added the following:

Such a pleasure to do business with. Nice healthy hoyas always. Great communication.
Positive Hoya_24
Waterville, VT (Zone 4b)
July 22, 2010
SRQ Hoyas is an outstanding plant vendor - plants were well packed and arrived with well developed root systems. Included free plant labels were a much appreciated bonus. Communication was first rate, and the shipping time from FL to VT was extremely fast. I will for sure be a repeat customer. Buy with confidence!
Positive KV2
Rifle, CO
July 19, 2010
Joni is so helpful and her hoyas are healthy and beautiful. I am very satisfied with her products.
Positive Broken1
Brooklyn, NY
June 22, 2010
Joni,

Just wanted to say thank you for handling my order so professionally. My daughter recommended you to me and her praises of you were completely merited. I received it this morning in excellent condition. I will not hesitate to order from you again.

Thanks again,
Lorna G
Positive raini33
Idaho Falls, ID
June 15, 2010
My order was filled with beautiful plants,some even
look ready for blooms, Joni is pleasent to deal
with and I will absoulutly order from her again!
Positive wrynsmom
Roy, UT
June 6, 2010
Joni is an awesome person who only sells awesome plants! The hoya she sends are always healthy, beautiful plants. They are packaged well and shipped promptly.

I recommend SRQ Hoyas to ANYONE and EVERYONE! Joni is an honest and kind person and a joy to do business with.

Carolyn
Positive Pepper88
Granite Falls, MN
May 3, 2010
I ordered 2 hoyas from Joni this spring and was very happy with the plants I received. They are healthy, beautiful plants. Also, shipping was very fast. They were shipped on Tuesday and arrived in Minnesota on Thursday. Joni's customer service is also excellent, five stars. I look forward to ordering from her again!
Positive elifor
Lakebay, WA
March 10, 2010
I have purchased from SRQHoyas twice now. Both times I received very healthy, well grown plants. Joni is very nice and helpful. She even sent a free heat pack with my first order and a free pot and wire hoop with my second order. I highly recommend buying from SRQHoyas. I know I will again!
Positive kimskreations
Kennebunk, ME (Zone 5a)
March 8, 2010
I am just amazed at the service Joni provides!
She mailed my plant from FL on Saturday and it arrived in Maine on Monday!
It is the HEALTHIEST rooted plant and even has buds on it waiting to open!
She also included some VERY nice little extras to make my new hoya feel right at home here!
She is a real gem and her hoyas are VERY well rooted, healthy, lush and green!
I was very happy to see that her soil is the same mix I use so there will be no transplant shock when my new arrival needs repotting.
I can't say enough about Joni; she is just the cream of the crop. Excellent packing, shipping, communication and a very nice person on top of it all. Who could ask for more.
Want a NICE hoya WITH ROOTS? SRQ Hoyas is the only way to go!
Positive wandalee101
Aberdeen, WA
January 4, 2010
I have bought twice from her and both times very pleased with both service and plants . Great to do bussiness with !
Positive deverbee
La Puente, CA
November 18, 2009
Posted on November 05, 2009, updated November 18, 2009
Posted on October 29, 2009, updated November 05, 2009
This was about as near a perfect experience as I've ever had. The communication was great, the packaging was perfect, and plants themselves more than I could imagine. 5 stars for Joni!!! I am looking forward to working with her again and again.
On November 5th, 2009, deverbee added the following:

A few days ago I received my second shipment from SRQ Hoyas and Joni, beautiful plants, lots of peduncles, wonderfully packed and fast!! Thanks again Joni!
On November 18th, 2009, deverbee added the following:

and, the third time was just as great as the 1st and 2nd!!! Thank you, Joni, can't wait till next time --- Best wishes, Bev
Positive Adventurer101
Auburn, WA
November 3, 2009
This is the first time I have ordered from SRQHoyas. I could not have been more pleased with my experience. My hoyas were promptly shipped and much bigger than I expected. Great job. Thanks again Joni!
Positive shelley7950
Pittsburgh, PA
October 26, 2009
Posted on April 13, 2009, updated October 26, 2009
This new company has a wide selection of rare and hard to find hoyas....my purchase was shipped very promptly (ordered on a Friday, had the plant in hand on Monday!), communication was excellent--acknowledgement of payment, shipping date, and a tracking number--and Joni even gave me a refund for excess postage! The plant arrived in perfect condition and with 3 active bloom spurs...I am more than pleased and will definitely be a repeat customer...
On October 26th, 2009, shelley7950 added the following:

Just got yet another hoya from Joni---arrived with lightning speed-- beautiful, well rooted, young plant in perfect condition. Always a pleasure to deal with her, and she is, without a doubt, my # 1 go-to source for hoyas, both rare and common...
Positive doeraemeyou
Billings, MT
October 6, 2009
I have just placed my second order from Joni. She is an absolute delight to work with.

She is very professional in both communication and products. And she gave me a few freebies in my first order, I like that.

She is by far at the top of my list of *who to buy hoyas from*

Thanks Joni,
Positive BeesGarden68
Gadsden, AL
September 29, 2009
Yesterday I received my second order from SRQHoyas. The plants are as beautiful as the ones in the first order I recieved the end of August. Joni is certainly a great grower and collector. More importantly she loves what she grows and sells. My plants were well packed and arrived without damage. Really look forward to ordering again in the near future. Highly recommended!
Positive OrchidGlen
Painesville, OH
September 19, 2009
SRQHoyas has the nicest selection of beatiful hoyas I've seen online. I was expecting to receive rooted cuttings and was pleasantly surprised to find my order was well established plants. They were packed well, shipped quickly, and very healthy.

I have received two orders now and all my plants adjusted quickly and are thriving in my greenhouse.
I give this site my best recommendation for quality and service.

Thank you, Joni!
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
September 17, 2009
I was referred to SRQ Hoyas from an online friend. SRQ's sites is very impressive. I enjoyed reading Hoya care information..
She has some of the most beautiful and rarest Hoyas around..She also sells supplies like clips and hoops/trellis for attaching vines.

I ordered Hoya meredithii on Mon, Sept 14th, along with wire hoops and clips. The shipment arrived today, Sept 17th.
Hoya and supples were securely wrapped and boxed.

Joni is very pleasant and helpful.
I also like the fact that, if one wants a hoya that isn't in stock, you can add that plant to a Wish List on her site. When the hoya is available, you're notified. How many nurseries would bother? I don't know of any.

I plan on purchasing more Hoyas in the future..Toni
Positive DianaL2
San Juan
September 14, 2009
Joni is an excellent seller, their services are good as their plants and products.
Positive Sofi
Colts Neck, NJ (Zone 7a)
September 12, 2009
I just received the nicest hoyas from Joni. They were packed very carefully and there was not a single leaf lost en route.

The phrase "Always a Rooted Plant" is a bit of an understatement. My hoyas came with roots that completely filled the pots.

Her website has lots of great photos and growing information, well worth a look.
Positive torriesmom
New York, NY (Zone 6b)
September 10, 2009
A very nice experience shopping with SRQHoyas. The plant was larger than I expected and was well protected for the long trip from FL. Will shop again with this seller.
Positive Nilda
Bayamon
August 19, 2009
I received today my 3erd or 4th order... as ALWAYS... excellent georgeous plants, very well packaged and super fast delivery. I received with peduncules too, I LOVE IT!!! Joni is very nice and answer all my questions. You SEE the love and care in her plants!!! A1+ .
Positive overbrookguy
Greenville, SC
August 13, 2009
I received my 2nd order from Joni this past Monday and the plants were fantastic,just like the 1st order!I placed my order on Friday evening,so you can imagine my shock when they arrived in perfect condition on Monday morning!Joni is very pleasant and quick to answer any questions.My 1st order was placed while she was on a trip,but I received my plants only a few days after her return.She must have filled her orders before she had a chance to unpack!Always order with confidence from SRQ Hoyas!
Positive hoyaqueen
Huntington Station, NY
August 12, 2009
If I left a comment for every purchase I have made from Joni at SRQ hoyas, there would be close to 100 positive notes! Absolutely beautiful, healthy and thriving plants that have received excellent care! A+++++++ all the way!
Positive moe103069
Albuquerque, NM
August 11, 2009
I received my first order from SRQHoyas, and they are lovely, I'm hoping to get another order or two in before it gets too cold!! The gift cutting was very nice also!
Positive DeeinFL
Chipley, FL (Zone 8a)
August 8, 2009
Such a great person to buy from. Very nice, very fast shipping and wonderful plants, always rooted, have even received one with penducle on it. Such an enabler to feed the addiction.
Positive quinnfyre
Philadelphia, PA (Zone 7a)
July 29, 2009
I ordered a variegated Hoya macrophylla plant on Monday, and I received it Wednesday morning. That was fast! It looks great, and was packed securely. I would definitely order again.
Positive MrsDoodlepunk
Hemlock
United States
July 16, 2009
I ordered on Monday and had my hoya on Thursday. I couldn't be more pleased. The plant is bigger than I expected and healthy, well rooted with plenty of leaves. This is only my 4th hoya so I'm a beginner, and I had some questions which Joni answered by email within a few minutes after I sent them. Oh, and she sent me some butterfly clips! I didn't know I needed them but they are just the thing for my old family carnosa, it had long vines and they look very nice clipped up on the hanging basket wires. I'm on the waiting list for another hoya when it becomes available, that is a wonderful service.
Positive Gootzie
Dover, TN
June 23, 2009
This is my first experience with ordering from Joni. From the very first inquiry, she was helpful, straightforward, honest, and friendly. She was willing to answer any and all questions cheerfully and quickly. She provides a service you can order a hoya and she will grow it out for you, and sends the plant, not a cutting. Her prices are competitive, and considering her services, quite good. I was notified when the plants would arrive and they arrived exactly when promised. They were in excellent condition with extras I didn't expect, but delightful. It's like Christmas to get a package from Joni. She carefully wraps them in lovely wrapping paper to insure each plant arrives safely. They are in pots with trellis and clips. All you have to do is admire them. She takes all the worry and work out of your order.
This lady is first class all the way, and I recommend her highly.
Positive flordelis
Huntington Station, NY
May 29, 2009
Absolutely beauituful, healthy hoyas! Well cared for! Joni knows what she is doing and has been very helpful to me.... A+++ seller. Plants are well packaged and shipped very quickly! If you want quality hoyas, shop with SRQHoyas. If you want sub-standard, try others! Thanks Joni!!!!!
Positive sadiesue824
Garden City, KS
May 28, 2009
Have ordered hoyas from Joni several times & have received beautiful, healthy plants which were delivered quickly and were well packed. She is very patient & has answered numerous questions for me. Will continue to buy hoyas from her. The SRQ web site keeps improving & is very helpful for anyone interested in hoyas.
Positive redpassiflora
May 8, 2009
plants were delivered quickly and in perfect condition and were just as described.
Positive takahari4
Minot, ND (Zone 3b)
May 6, 2009
Joni is a fantastic communicator. Her plants are healthy, beautiful, and well loved. Shipping was fast and the packing was perfect. I look forward to shopping with her again. Highly Recommended!
Danielle
Minot, North Dakota
Positive Dabelin
carolina
April 30, 2009
Excellent communication with the seller, beautiful hoyas, 4**** stars for quality and customer service!