The scoop on 'Country Boy Gardens'

Country Boy Gardens

Country Boy Gardens has 409 products listed in PlantScout.

17486 Cowshed Crossing Rd.
Spiro, Oklahoma 74959 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive jfkiii
UNION MILLS, NC
July 15, 2013
Posted on June 17, 2013, updated July 15, 2013
I placed 4 orders this spring with Country Boy and each was received in perfect condition. My plants were received within 4 or 5 days of ordering.All of their plants are potted, so you don't have to go into a MUST plant now mode. The plants all had big root systems. The pricing of their plants is the best I could find, and to add to the bargain prices they had a 25% off sale. After my first 3 orders I thought I have overspent my budget enough already! Butttttttt they then forced me, lol to place another order with an up to 67% off sale [which is still running] ...hmmmmm some varieties for $2 and $3 each; I couldn't pass up the opportunity and placed my 4th and largest order.
Thanks Odell and Joy, great value and super service!
On July 15th, 2013, jfkiii added the following:

Well I did it again; I placed another large order with Country Boy Gardens. I couldn't resist :-) . My plants, shipped on last Monday and arrived on Wed. in perfect condition and all had great root systems . I am sure all will do well.
Thanks Odell and Joy!
Positive Cheryl8
Monroe Township, NJ (Zone 7a)
May 9, 2013
This year I placed two orders with Country Boy Gardens, purchasing a total of 12 hosta's. The hosta's arrived in perfect condition, packing is excellent, and all hosta's were just beautiful and healthy.
Last year, 2012, I had also placed an order for 6 hosta's. They also arrived in healthy, perfect condition and doing beautifully in the garden this year.
I highly recommend this company and will be continuing to do business with them. Thank you again.
Positive ricki51
Kansas City, MO
June 8, 2012
I ordered 30 hostas from Country Boy Gardens. All were healthy and happy when they arrived. The packaging was excellent as well. They mailed the hostas in a timely manner. I am truly a delighted customer!
Positive grollcat
Virginia Beach, VA
May 5, 2012
Talk about fabulously fast shipping - I ordered 9 hostas on April 29th and they all arrived on May 4th. I wish all net nurseries were so incredibly efficient. Plants look really healthy and I can't wait to get them in the ground and growing!!
Positive virginiarose
Southeast, VA (Zone 8a)
May 5, 2012
Posted on April 13, 2012, updated May 5, 2012
Posted on July 9, 2011, updated April 13, 2012
Posted on May 12, 2011, updated July 9, 2011
Very healthy hostas, good packing too! Almost too good.
I was very happy to get a lot of different varieties so I can add new things to my Hosta garden. I ordered 18 and hope to buy more real soon. Love the prices, love the flat rate shipping. :)
On July 9th, 2011, virginiarose added the following:

Received order number four and every thing was great as usual. Thank you Country Boy! See pics under 'Mail Order experiences.'
On April 13th, 2012, virginiarose added the following:

Another healthy order of hosta's. Great service! ( More pictures on hosta forum.)
On May 5th, 2012, virginiarose added the following:

Great job Countryboy's, Love my order!
Positive chudock74
Green Lane, PA
October 17, 2011
I've ordered from Country Boy a couple of times and am happy with them. They have a great variety of hosta at great prices and the specs they give on each plant is REALLY helpful in trying to find the right plant for the right spot. The packing must drive the workers crazy! Very well done. Thanks Country Boy! Your Hosts were the foundation of my little dewy meadow.
Positive Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL (Zone 7b)
June 25, 2011
Heard about this site here at DG and decided to give them a try. First order was for 19 hostas . I know I know,, got carried away, however the prices were wonderful and the shipping cost was very low. I recieved my plants within days, expertly packed and looking great. I was so impressed I went back and ordered 25 more plants!!
I have never had such great service as I have had from Joy and her family at Country Boy Gardens and I have been singing about thier site to any and everyone who will listen. Excellent assortment of plants and excellent service.
Positive greenscience
Port Republic, MD
May 31, 2011
Excellent selection of hostas. Grat prices. Timely delivery. They were in good shape when they arrived.
Positive limoncito
Takoma Park, MD
May 11, 2011
A co-worker and I shared an order of several hosta varieties late last spring (2010). They arrived small but healthy, survived a hot, dry summer, and now look huge and gorgeous . 100% perfection.
Positive ruth000
Slidell, LA
April 9, 2011
I ordered 3 hostas. The plants arrived well and securely packaged and extremely healthy. I got an email from Country Boy Gardens when they filled the order, so I knew it would ship soon. The shipping was reasonable and timely. I would positively order from them again!