The scoop on 'Country Boy Gardens'

Country Boy Gardens

17486 Cowshed Crossing Rd.
Spiro, Oklahoma 74959 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Negative slaytanicdavid
Lincoln, ME
June 7, 2015
I ordered seven plants at a very good price they arrived very fast but my issue was when I opened the box. My plants were not secured they were pretty beat up I sent the company two emails with pictures. I was told I had to go after Fed ex for a claim but the problem wasn't with Fed ex the box was in pristine shape the plants just weren't secured. They told me not to cut the leaves and plant them and tie them up which I did but the leaves are dying they were just to beat up but I'm hoping the roots take hold. So I'll just stay with my other suppliers.
Positive Blackbelt_Lizzy
La Grange Park, IL
June 6, 2015
Ordered several hostas that were on sale. I received the plants within a few days after ordering. Very beautiful, health plants with numerous, strong roots. Country Boy's also has a great selection of hostas. Will definitely order from them again.
Positive MPMP2
Cape Charles, VA (Zone 8a)
May 30, 2015
Just received my first order of seven assorted hostas! Nice, healthy plants, in little pots with great root systems. Ordered on 22 May and they arrived on 30 May 2015 - with the Memorial Day weekend in the middle. Great packing system. They're having a sale now to celebrate their new website. Hostas, heucheras, and ground covers.

Positive TN_Hosta_Guy
Jackson, TN
April 29, 2015
Some of the best plants I have ever ordered online !
The plants, and when I say plants I mean mature Hostas several inches tall in very healthy condition. They wait until a certain date to ship as to assure optimal growth in your zone. So if you order before that be sure to check for the shipping date in your area. Plants arrive quickly after that.

The only caveat is Fed Ex may handle the box roughly as I experienced a couple of broken stems. But the will grow back and I can't blame the company as they were shipped very securely.

If you are looking for very healthy Hostas that will arrive promptly, give Country Boy a try !
Positive jfkiii
July 15, 2013
Posted on June 17, 2013, updated July 15, 2013
I placed 4 orders this spring with Country Boy and each was received in perfect condition. My plants were received within 4 or 5 days of ordering.All of their plants are potted, so you don't have to go into a MUST plant now mode. The plants all had big root systems. The pricing of their plants is the best I could find, and to add to the bargain prices they had a 25% off sale. After my first 3 orders I thought I have overspent my budget enough already! Butttttttt they then forced me, lol to place another order with an up to 67% off sale [which is still running] ...hmmmmm some varieties for $2 and $3 each; I couldn't pass up the opportunity and placed my 4th and largest order.
Thanks Odell and Joy, great value and super service!
On July 15th, 2013, jfkiii added the following:

Well I did it again; I placed another large order with Country Boy Gardens. I couldn't resist :-) . My plants, shipped on last Monday and arrived on Wed. in perfect condition and all had great root systems . I am sure all will do well.
Thanks Odell and Joy!
Positive Cheryl8
Monroe Township, NJ (Zone 7a)
May 9, 2013
This year I placed two orders with Country Boy Gardens, purchasing a total of 12 hosta's. The hosta's arrived in perfect condition, packing is excellent, and all hosta's were just beautiful and healthy.
Last year, 2012, I had also placed an order for 6 hosta's. They also arrived in healthy, perfect condition and doing beautifully in the garden this year.
I highly recommend this company and will be continuing to do business with them. Thank you again.
Positive ricki51
Kansas City, MO
June 8, 2012
I ordered 30 hostas from Country Boy Gardens. All were healthy and happy when they arrived. The packaging was excellent as well. They mailed the hostas in a timely manner. I am truly a delighted customer!
Positive grollcat
Virginia Beach, VA
May 5, 2012
Talk about fabulously fast shipping - I ordered 9 hostas on April 29th and they all arrived on May 4th. I wish all net nurseries were so incredibly efficient. Plants look really healthy and I can't wait to get them in the ground and growing!!
Positive virginiarose
Portsmouth, VA (Zone 8a)
May 5, 2012
Posted on April 13, 2012, updated May 5, 2012
Posted on July 9, 2011, updated April 13, 2012
Posted on May 12, 2011, updated July 9, 2011
Very healthy hostas, good packing too! Almost too good.
I was very happy to get a lot of different varieties so I can add new things to my Hosta garden. I ordered 18 and hope to buy more real soon. Love the prices, love the flat rate shipping. :)
On July 9th, 2011, virginiarose added the following:

Received order number four and every thing was great as usual. Thank you Country Boy! See pics under 'Mail Order experiences.'
On April 13th, 2012, virginiarose added the following:

Another healthy order of hosta's. Great service! ( More pictures on hosta forum.)
On May 5th, 2012, virginiarose added the following:

Great job Countryboy's, Love my order!
Positive chudock74
Green Lane, PA
October 17, 2011
I've ordered from Country Boy a couple of times and am happy with them. They have a great variety of hosta at great prices and the specs they give on each plant is REALLY helpful in trying to find the right plant for the right spot. The packing must drive the workers crazy! Very well done. Thanks Country Boy! Your Hosts were the foundation of my little dewy meadow.
Positive Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL (Zone 7b)
June 25, 2011
Heard about this site here at DG and decided to give them a try. First order was for 19 hostas . I know I know,, got carried away, however the prices were wonderful and the shipping cost was very low. I recieved my plants within days, expertly packed and looking great. I was so impressed I went back and ordered 25 more plants!!
I have never had such great service as I have had from Joy and her family at Country Boy Gardens and I have been singing about thier site to any and everyone who will listen. Excellent assortment of plants and excellent service.
Positive greenscience
Port Republic, MD
May 31, 2011
Excellent selection of hostas. Grat prices. Timely delivery. They were in good shape when they arrived.
Positive limoncito
Takoma Park, MD
May 11, 2011
A co-worker and I shared an order of several hosta varieties late last spring (2010). They arrived small but healthy, survived a hot, dry summer, and now look huge and gorgeous . 100% perfection.
Positive ruth000
Slidell, LA
April 9, 2011
I ordered 3 hostas. The plants arrived well and securely packaged and extremely healthy. I got an email from Country Boy Gardens when they filled the order, so I knew it would ship soon. The shipping was reasonable and timely. I would positively order from them again!

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]