The scoop on 'Hardy Palm Tree Farm'

Hardy Palm Tree Farm

2102 N. Shannon Ave.
Plant City, Florida 33565 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive domiene62
Savannah, GA
October 10, 2014
I ordered 2-4foot queen palm trees from this company this week and all I can say is wow. The delivery was very
quick and the palm trees where lush, healthy and beautiful. Plants are my passion so I am leary of ordering plants online bur I will be ordering more from this Company. If you are looking for lush, healthy plants, look no further!
Positive gowron
Athens, GA
April 1, 2009
A VERY positive experience. I ordered a large Butia capitata. The plant was as advertised (about 5 feet tall, bare root from a 60 gal pot), of very good quality and at a very reasonable price for the size and quality. They shipped within a week. They may not have a large variety, but they carry many palms that will definitely survive throughout the non-tropical southeast, and in large sizes.They have my strongest endorsement, and I will certainly be a repeat customer.