The scoop on 'PalmTreePlant.com'

PalmTreePlant.com

Valdosta, Georgia 31604 (United States)

This company is affiliated with MeyerLemonTree.com

No positives

Comments:

Negative jimcolgan
Lima, PA
December 29, 2011
Posted on August 24, 2011
****Under NO circumstances should you do business with MeyerLemonTree.com, Keylimepietree.com or Palmtreeplant.com****

The USDA came to my house and confiscated the tree I purchased from them because the plant was sourced from a quarantined area and could have several citrus diseases.

When I contacted them, they blamed everything on one of their suppliers and then promised to send me another one. I then came back to this site and updated my comments to note that they were going to send me another tree. As soon as I posted the update, they emailed me back and told me that they would NOT send me another tree unless I changed my rating of them on Dave's Garden. Can you believe that? Blackmailing me to change my rating even before they sent a replacement.

Buyer beware of MeyerLemonTree.com, Keylimepietree.com or Palmtreeplant.com as if you buy from them you could get a visit from the USDA. Purchase another quarantined tree from them after the USDA visits and you could be slapped with a fine of up to $60,000. As well as any damage your plant causes to citrus plants in your area. Don't believe me look it up on-line at the USDA.

Also after a little investigating I found that this company has an "F" rating from the Florida (BBB) Better Business Bureau. DO NO do business with these guys unless you want to face the possibility of diseases and steep fines.

Consider yourself warned, but again don't take my word for it. Do your own research and check out sites like the Florida BBB, Pissedconsumer.com and Daves garden just to name a few. They have a long trail of very unhappy customers.