The scoop on 'Guinea Farm Hatchery'

Guinea Farm Hatchery

21363 White Pine Lane
New Vienna, Iowa 52065-9728 (United States)

Positive showmesunshine
Clark, MO
January 9, 2012
I ordered several dozen guinea keets from Guinea Farm last spring. I received a phone call the evening before the birds were shipped so I knew exactly when to expect them at my post office. Every bird was strong and health. Unlike chickens, the guineas have never bothered my fruits or vegetables. They do make "dusting bowls" to clean themselves in, but thats a small price to pay in exchange for a farm free of ticks, Japanese beetles, cicadas, and other insect pests. I shared some of my guineas with a friend and she is very satisfied as well. The Guinea Farm provided excellent service with top quality birds-I encourage all gardeners to give them a try!

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]