The scoop on 'Ashwood Garden Daylilies'

Ashwood Garden Daylilies

18995 Hooper Ridge Road, Rt. 3
Glouster, Ohio 45732 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Momcat11
Pataskala, OH
July 12, 2014
We have been buying from Aswood Gardens for years. We go to their home most years, however wouldn't be able to this year. Mr and Mrs Ashwood always helpful,friendly and eager to show off their babies. Every year when I make an appointment I say we are just looking we no more room. They always respond that is ok come on down. Boy are they sneaky. They know you can not just look and we don't. How can you not buy the plants are beautiful and so healthy. We usually go home with the back of my car full and all the way home say, where are we going to put them. We always find room. We will really miss not coming down this year, but we always sahay thru our yard and see your lilies.
Thanks so much for your efforts and graceious.
Paul and Carol Gieseck
Positive bismark
La Salle, IL
December 28, 2010
Mr. Norris is easy to speak with on the phone. Sends excellent plants. I'm happy to have found another good northern hybridizer. Pat Wallace
Positive daylilydazed
Sewaren, NJ
June 16, 2008
Extremely healthy, generous plants. Good communication and service. Nice bonus plant. I definitely will order from Richard again.
Positive jrwbirds
Elberfeld, IN (Zone 6a)
May 8, 2008
outstanding plants, generous fan count, VERY nice bonus plant, too, Richard provides excellent value......HIGHLY recommended
Positive thechasman
Albany, OH
April 27, 2007
I have purchased plant from Richard for 3 years. He always provide healthy hardy plants, and always takes the time to answer all of my questions.
Positive Marilynbeth
Hebron, KY
March 30, 2006
Richard Norris is great and so is his company and the daylilies he sends! I ordered 2 or 3 times from him and each time was positive. I even met him once and heard him give a talk on his own introductions of Daylilies and he is just as nice and friendly in person as his on the phone! Highly recommend!
Positive olyflowergal
May 25, 2004
Very nice plants received from Richard Norris - Richard was also very helpful in helping me select the right plants to meet my needs - provided honest assesment of the plants I was considering, and directed me to the most appropriate. Offers some of the very newest cultivars, including some of his own introductions. Sent great bonus plants as well, thoughtfully chosen, based on my purchase tastes. Honest, reliable seller of quality plants.
Positive a1rep
July 10, 2003
We visited Richards place at Ashwood Garden and what pleasant people to meet! Great selection of plants and we found numerous plants in all price ranges from $5.00 to $40.00. Absoulutely gorgious plants! Can't wait to go back.
Teri Turnbull
Bainbridge, OH
Positive connoisseur
Indianapolis, IN
January 5, 2003
Quality is good, and plants are guaranteed. Prices are high on some cultivars; one can often find better prices elsewhere, with comparable quality. Selection in the lower price range is limited.
On January 16th, 2009, connoisseur changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Ashwood now markets only its own introductions; quality and generosity are outstanding.
Positive constanceblue
Wayne, NE
January 14, 2002
Richard Norris supplies great plants! He does not disappoint!
Positive frankie4
Walhalla, SC
January 9, 2002
Healthy, generous divisions were received in excellent condition. Richard Norris, proprietor, is friendly, easy to talk to, and very helpful. I try new daylily nurseries every year, but only go back to the best ones. This is one of the best.
Positive nsgardener
Nova Scotia
Canada (Zone 6a)
January 9, 2002
Plants received were healthy, good sized fans and all have grown well since planting.

This company has a well deserved good reputation