The scoop on 'The Seed Kingdom'

The Seed Kingdom

6405 Peoria Ave
Lubbock, Texas 79413 (United States)

Phone: 806-789-5789

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Negative sjamesNorway
Sokna
Norway
September 10, 2014
I ordered Crimson Sprinter tomato seeds from The Seed Kingdom last spring, and received a packet labeled "Crimson Sprinter". The tomatoes are ripening, and to my disappointment, are a different variety from The Seed Kingdom's selection, which The Seed Kingdom calls "Grappoli Carbaniro". There exactly like "Corbarino" on Tatiana's Tomatobase, and nothing like Crimson Sprinter.
I sent an e-mail to The Seed Kindgdom over two weeks ago, and haven't received a reply.
Positive sandyrose
Orange, TX
September 18, 2013
Ordered several seeds from this company and they were a little slow shipping but sent me an email to explain why and when my order was filled they included some extra seeds as an apology. I intend to order from them again.
Neutral whitewings
Devizes
United Kingdom
August 4, 2013
I have bought twice from this company.
The 1st time I bought bulk and I have received the right variety but regular packet.

I have sent him an email telling what happened, he was friendly and said he'd have sent the missing seeds with the next order, which I have done the same day.
I have bought the seeds again, and I have bought again bulk.

When I have received the parcel no sign of the missing seeds, he did not send, but also the new order was again not bulk, but regular packets.

I was missing 1500 paid seeds, more or less .......!

Had to contact Paypal as he never replied to the emails with the pictures included.

It was a real shame as I liked much the quick shipping and the number of seeds to choose from.

I have to add that he included a free packet of seeds as well, it was a very nice thought ( especially if my other seeds were included too....)
Negative seed350
Boston, MA
May 5, 2013
Order never arrived.
The Seed Kingdom guy blames me for "waiting so long to call" 20 days. Like that would have made the order magically appear. The only two who can make the order happen are The Seed Kingdom and the US Post Office, why blame me?
==================
Invoice No. 3342
Order Date: 4/10/13
Payment By: Discover
Confirmation No: A7535020F9

The Seed Kingdom Items
1 Crystal Apple Cucumber-RARE! @ $2.69 = $2.69
1 Orangeglo Watermelon @ $1.99 = $1.99

I never received my order. I ordered different watermelon seeds and cantaloupe seeds from a half dozen different places. As soon as they came in the mail I would open the packages and start soaking seeds on a wet paper towel. Now I have 50 different seed pots I am managing. I started counting the different types I have so I am sure I have enough of each and I realized I thought I ordered TWO different 'orange' fleshed watermelon seeds. I looked up on my email and sure enough I ordered Orangeglo Watermelon seeds and Crystal Apple Cucumber-I definitely do not remember getting those seeds.
So, May 4, I called up Seed Kingdom 806-789-5789. I told the man who answered that I don't remember getting these. He asked "when did you order them?" I told him April 10. He said that was a month ago, Why did you wait so LONG?" I told him why. He said I sent those. He NEVER asked the order number or any information. Then he says "MOST people call within 10 days if they don't get their order." Really? So there's a lot of people wondering where their order is I wonder? Anyway then he says "you sure have me confused." He goes on again about it being a month ago. Actually it is 20 days after the order would have gotten here if it had gotten here 5 days after the order. I grab my 5 other USPS packages from the other companies that sent to me, none are from Seed Kingdom I tell him. Then he again says "you sure have me confused."
He ends the call with, "You can call me a bad guy, but I'm not going to do anything on this" it's been too long."I have to go, I have a customer...."
What? I'm NOT a customer? I guess not. I could have been the postal service in Texas lost them and it's not his fault, but he never sounded concerned or like he wanted to help me, just wanted to blame me for "waiting so long" -a whole 20 days to call.
==
If for some reason I get them or they were misplaced, I will update this review, but this is what happened.
Positive Abloom
Stanton, NE (Zone 4b)
February 24, 2010
My seeds came fast and in perfect condition. They also absolutely had the best deal on Globe Artichokes that I found.
Positive buggycrazy
Lebanon, OR (Zone 7b)
March 10, 2009
VERY GOOD PRICE AND SERVICE!
A wonderful selection of Melons and tomatoes.