The scoop on 'Anna Anna Seed Company'

Anna Anna Seed Company

516 D River Rd, Suite 216
Mooresville, North Carolina 28117 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

No positives

Comments:

Negative gtinla
Baton Rouge, LA
March 19, 2009
I bought some seeds from this seller on eBay. After receiving nothing for two weeks, I e-mailed the seller. I was assured they had been shipped over two weeks ago. Subsequent e-mails to the seller were not answered. A month after I bought the seeds, I have no seeds, the seller has closed its eBay account, and I have filed a claim with Pay Pal.
On April 7th, 2009, gtinla added the following:

This seller finally sent me the seeds after I filed and won a dispute with PayPal. I ordered the seeds on Feb. 20. I received them on April 6.
Company representative comment on May 27, 2009:
On May 27, 2009 1:54 PM, Anna Anna Seed Company responded with:

This person received a refund from me thru paypal, and she stated she received the seeds. I never rec'd payment after she rec'd FREE seeds. hmmm, whats wrong with this picture. No even a thank you..