The scoop on 'Plant Attraction (theplantattraction.com)'

Plant Attraction (theplantattraction.com)

6306 Goldfinch St.
Sarasota, Florida 34241 (United States)

Comments:

Positive zogobia
Kuna, ID
April 9, 2013
This company responded so quickly, it was great to do business with them. They really seemed to have a personal interest. I am sure I will order again sometime.
Positive lacelade
Flower Mound, TX
December 2, 2011
Ordering from this seller is such a great experience. My plants arrived quickly and healthy with good instructions for planting and care. Highly recommend to other buyers.
Positive jojobear9
Travelers Rest, SC
December 20, 2010
Just got some Hoyas from Plant Attraction and they were absolutely beautiful. I wish I had more money to spend with these guys because they are terrific.
Positive ecrane3
Dublin, CA (Zone 9a)
July 22, 2010
Just placed my first order--plants arrived quickly and in great shape. I will definitely order from them again.
Company representative comment on August 18, 2010:
On Aug 19, 2010 1:48 AM, Plant Attraction responded with:

Thank you! Be sure to visit our website http://www.theplantattraction.com

Positive ptooming
Titusville, FL (Zone 9a)
December 7, 2009
Go ahead and order with confidance with this company.

I am so tickled I can't see straight, great responds times, great "NO GREAT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH" exceptional is far more discriptive in there customer service, Trust worthy to the hilt...

I am so happy I could just bust...Woo Hoo
Positive jlarsen143
Orange City, FL
July 10, 2009
I can not say enough GOOD things about this company. They are quick to respond to emails. Plant Attraction is very clear about their shipping policies and cost. I love how they only ship on Monday/Tuesday - so you don't have to worry about a plant sitting in the USPS station over the long hot weekend. I purchased A LOT of seeds in one day and I couldn't remember what I had ordered - I simply sent them an email with the reference number for the order they responded with the item, description and care instructions. 2 of the plants that I ordered from them weren't doing so well when they got here (which was very quick I must admit) - I just think the plants were in shock from transit. I contacted Plant Attraction and said if I do this and this will it help my plants come back or do I need to write them off? Well guess what they responded within an hour of me sending the email and their instructions were dead on. My plants are back and I am one happy customer. DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I have bought both seeds and plants from them and am happy with all transactions.
Positive 44kathy
Louisville, KY
June 1, 2009
I had been looking for a Spider Plant for about a year or so now. This was the only company that had then. I ordered 2 of them. When I received them I was tickled to death. They looked great. And alot bigger than I thought they would be. I am very pleased with my purchase that I plan on using them again, I have already recomended them to a few friends. There prices were really good also. Right now my 2 HE HE plants are swinging on the porch and listening to some music. I would recommend this company to everyone I know. And thats just how pleased I am .
Kathy West
Company representative comment on June 7, 2009:
On Jun 7, 2009 4:24 AM, Plant Attraction responded with:

Thank you for the nice comment! We try to send out our biggest plants first :) We too know what its like to get a small plant in the mail, it's no fun.....Enjoy & hope to see you again!

Positive franciscus
Ashfield, MA
May 10, 2009
On 27/24/2009 I ordered MUCUNA NIGRICANS seeds wich I received on 08/05/2009 in very good condition. I like to do again business with you!

Positive Jnette
Northeast, WA (Zone 5a)
May 5, 2009
I ordered seeds from the Plant Attraction and received them almost by return mail. Very fast service. Thanks, Jeanette
Positive nora_woo
Orlando, FL (Zone 9b)
March 11, 2009
I got a nice sized agave, which arrived in great condition. They gave me the largest plant for the money, compared to other companies.
Company representative comment on June 4, 2009:
On Jun 4, 2009 10:06 AM, Plant Attraction responded with:

Thank you for the nice comment, we always try to send out our largest plants first. Hope to see you again soon!