The scoop on 'Iris Mart (c/o Liberty House Company)'

Iris Mart (c/o Liberty House Company)

Gainesville, Georgia 30504 (United States)

Fax: 1-877-203-4486

Comments:

Positive bluebuster77
Belmont, CA
September 14, 2011
First time ever satisfied the online iris purchase. Rhizomes are super healthy and I feels exactly I dug out from my garden. I purchase irises from local, garden center, ebay and other online stores, fans are dried, small rhizomes with unreliable roots. Considering how those irises survive and rooting before winter. I definitely look forward to purchase from irismart next year. Only weakest point I found on add to the cart section, need to show sold out irises or hide this section.
Negative wiindboy
Yorktown, IN
July 23, 2009
First of all let me say how very disappointed I am about Iris Mart company.
On May 26, 2009 I placed an order for 2 sets of 3 Kitty Kay iris. I paid for them with my charge card and was told I would receive a confirmation of the order. I never received any confirmation. On May 30 I E-mail the company to ask why I had not been notified about this order.
The company E-mailed me back and said the order had gone through and shipping would start July 15, 2009. July 21 I E-mailed the company and they said they could not fill the order(they were sold out.) Now on the web site they still have the iris advertised with a new price of $45.46 for 3 iris. I only paid $31.21. So they still are advertising the iris that they told me was sold out and they are charging more for it.
I do intend to notify the Better Business Bureau of Georgia about this. I do think your business practice is very poor and I am very disappointed with the company. They did give me a refund but I have to wonder if that would have been done if I had not been persistent about the order.

Company representative comment on July 24, 2009:
On Jul 24, 2009 2:27 PM, Iris Mart (c/o Liberty House Company) responded with:

Hello wiindboy,

I am very disappointed that you would leave a negative feedback for my company (irismart - Liberty House Company).

(1) If your e-mail address is provided correctly while placing order, you should have received order confirmation in the first place. Order confirmation is e-mailed out automatically by credit card PNP order system. It has nothing to do with our company's operations. Have not heard complaint from other customers about not receiving order confirmation.

(2) Kitty Kay is of very limited supply this year. I bet you have a hard time getting it from other sites, too. Some company sells it for $35 each. It is hard to estimate how many we have because it depends on the weather and how fast it may multiply.

(3) Shipping date starts on July 15 is posted on every page of our website. Customers should know about it before placing orders.

(4) Yes, our price is raised because the intital prices was too low and drove too many sales and hence it is sold out quickly this year. If you put kitty kay into shopping cart from our website, you will see that it is out of stock for this year. No body can buy it anymore this year. The new price is for next year when people can actually buy it. It is not what you guessed. We did not increase the price in order to sell it to some one else. It is not true to say that we still advertize it for sale.

(5) It is not fair to give feedback based on a reason you guessed. I truly believe that your feedback is not true and I can give negative feedback, too. I will wait for a while before I do it so that people will have time to make things right.

irismart