The scoop on 'Angelgrove Tree Seed Company'

Angelgrove Tree Seed Company

Riverhead, Harbour Grace, Newfoundland and Labrador A0A 3P0 (Canada)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive gumby50
Madison, MO
April 25, 2012
Posted on April 20, 2012, updated April 25, 2012
Don't know what to think..ordered a month ago...no seeds yet. sent e-mail to inquire regarding order and no response...see no new comments since 2007...? Money was deducted from my bank account almost immediately...
On April 25th, 2012, gumby50 changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Seeds arrived today..two weeks in transit from Canada..goodness that's a long ride. Shortly after my post I received a phone call letting me know they had indeed been sent...seems they had trouble getting through to my e-mail..kept bouncing back.
Received even more seeds per variety than promised and a free packet as well. Was worried initially since no rating for about five years usually means something has happened to the company.
looking forward to putting some in the soil and some in the fridge.
Good to know that this great company is still in business and still providing good service.
Positive grenouille
(Zone 5a)
December 5, 2007
A wonderful source for unusal seeds. These people stand behind their product!! Great customer service. Prompt responses to email.

Michel
Positive TheNJBen
Old Bridge, NJ
January 12, 2007
In the words of Spinal Tap, I rate this place an 11. High quality seeds, fast shipping, detailed instructions, and free seeds with order. Not to mention fast and friendly service. This place sets the example for other seed companies to follow. I have ordered multiple times in the past and will continue to do so.
Positive treeguy_NY
West Seneca, NY (Zone 6a)
March 2, 2006
I have ordered from this company many times. They always provide high quality, viable seed and often include extra seeds with the order. Also, they provide very detailed information on pre-treatment and germination for each species of seed you order. I have never had problems germinating seed ordered from them and highly recommend this company.
Positive mlm01
St. Louis, MO (Zone 5b)
January 3, 2005
Ordered seeds in september 2004. I am a complete novice to gardening of any kind but I followed their instructions and many of the seeds germinated.

Great selection, got everything as stated, no surprises, I highly recommend!
Positive gumbydammit
Ashland, MO (Zone 6a)
April 16, 2004
Ordered from this company last year and am extremely pleased. Prices were good and germination rate better than expected. Great site if you like to grow from seed. I have so many seedling trees that i don't know what to do with them all.
Positive mum2_3girls
October 24, 2002
I've ordered lots of seeds from Angelgrove. Super happy with the germination rate. Like the variety. Definitely buy from them again.