The scoop on 'Zhongchuan Peony Nursery'

Zhongchuan Peony Nursery

9F Gaoke Plaza No.800 Zhangsutan Lanzhou Gansu China
Lanzhou, 730000
(China)

Phone: +86 931-8707129
Fax: +86 931-8707179

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: no

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Negative 1steelheader
Mount Vernon, WA
May 30, 2017
I ordered 5 Shima Nishiki Dao Jin tree peonies from this company. Four of the plants have bloomed solid red flowers and one of the plants has bloomed pure lavender. I understand that this cultivar can bloom red flowers depending on the cultural conditions, but none of mine has thus far bloomed as indicated in the literature provided by this company. The lavender flowered plant they sent me is not what I ordered. I have sent numerous e-mails with attached photos of the plants in bloom to this company and have not received any replies. I used the on site message service and was able to reach someone by the name of Lee. They told me to send an e-mail and that they would reply asap. These e-mails have also went unanswered. This company also does business online as China-Plants.com. Same street address, etc.
Positive midwestfarmwife
Jamestown, OH
October 10, 2013
I have ordered Japanese, Chinese, Rockii, and Herbaceous Peonies from Zhongchuan Nursery several times and have been very happy with the plants I received. They offer replacements for any that are mislabeled. The tubers are large and healthy, and everything is packaged professionally. The sales expert I have dealt with is Irene. Her communication skills are excellent, and she is very helpful with the ordering process. I highly recommend this nursery.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]