The scoop on 'JB's Plants @ JBsBirdsandMore.com'

JB's Plants @ JBsBirdsandMore.com

305 Wrightstown Sykesville Rd.
Wrightstown, New Jersey 08562 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Company Comment, posted on July 11, 2009:
We now have Tropical and Tender Perennials starter plants.
Each year our inventory changes. We still have some of our favorite houseplants and black pussy willows but that is always subject to change depending on weather, etc.
Since first becoming a member of DG we have grown to a point where it is time to put the breaks on We have shipped plants to almost every state in the USA. We prefer to do a good job on a few and limit the different varieties of plants we have for sale. We guarantee everything we sell.
We are a certified NJ Nursery because in order to ship plants we must have have the greenhouse inspected by the State. We do 90% of our sales on the internet. We are small and our supplies are limited.This way we can just close down when we are sold out. We do not want to misrepresent ourselves to the public. We do not have regular hours for customers to visit or buy. If you have any questions you can contact us at JBerger431@aol.com. Please do not use dmail on DavesGarden for any questions. We do not check in everyday.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Comments:

Positive crazy4brugs
Kansasville, WI (Zone 5a)
October 5, 2012
Very nice plants. Healthy, beautiful plants. Arrived without losing a leaf. Great seller with verry good communication.

Company representative comment on October 5, 2012:
On Oct 5, 2012 12:17 PM, JB's Plants @ JBsBirdsandMore.com responded with:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We try and give everyone top quality service and plants. JB

Positive NF2932
Winnetka, CA
May 6, 2012
I just received some lovely curley willow from JB and as always was impressed with how quickly the items arrived and the perfect condition they were in when they got here! I am always happy when I order from JB - she loves her plants, it's clear from the TLC she gives them! I will definitely be dealing with this company in the future and I highly reccomend JB!! Don't miss an opportunity to make a purchase from her... you won't be disappointed! Thanks again!
Company representative comment on May 7, 2012:
On May 7, 2012 9:42 AM, JB's Plants @ JBsBirdsandMore.com responded with:

So glad to hear your plants arrived safely and you are pleased. Thank you for the kind words.

Positive Gitagal
Baltimore, MD (Zone 7a)
April 20, 2012
"JB's Plants'...etc. is the ultimate lady/Company to deal with.
Just yesterday I received a huge package from her--containing an 18" tall Gardenia Aimee. It was so well packaged! Loads of crunched up papers and Bubble Wrap holding everything safely in place. She had even put ice cubes on the pot to keep up the moisture level. She was so concerned about the single flower bud possibly falling off, JB mailed the plant still in its 8" pot full of soil.
I am sure it cost her extra--but she spared no expense.
The mailman carried it carefully to my door complying with the hand-written note on the box top-"This end up!". The plant looked fresh and green and the bud was still there--intact.
She stayed in touch with me through e-mails up to the day she mailed it. It arrived in just two days by USPO.
Thank you, JB! I will do my best to grow this beauty in my garden and will recommend your company to anyone.
Gita Veskimets
Company representative comment on April 20, 2012:
On Apr 20, 2012 1:52 PM, JB's Plants @ JBsBirdsandMore.com responded with:

You are too kind. Thank you for your nice remarks. I know "Aimee" will bloom for you. I am amazed the Post Man actually read the note on the box. LOL. Enjoy your new three year old baby. JB

Positive critterzzz
Shawnee, KS (Zone 5a)
April 7, 2012
My most recent purchase from JB was two Salmon Holiday Cactus plants. As in the past, I received my bare-root plants in great condition in just a couple of days! I have been so pleased with every purchase I have made with JB!! Her plants are so full and pretty, something I wasn't expecting from starter plants, and my last cactus plants had buds that produced beautiful blooms after being here only a short time!! I can't wait to see what these Salmon flowers will look like! My Gardenia had such wonderful fragrant blooms on it shortly after receiving it as well. I've had so much fun watching my plants from JB grow and bloom! I have loaded her inbox with photos of the blooms from my pretty starter plants from JB's Plants and More! Thanks so much, JB!!!
Company representative comment on April 7, 2012:
On Apr 7, 2012 7:19 PM, JB's Plants @ JBsBirdsandMore.com responded with:

You are a very special customer and I do thank you for your kind words. You enjoy plants as much as I do, that is why it is such a pleasure to sell my babies to you. God Bless and thank you again. JB

Positive jojoe70
Thomson, GA (Zone 8a)
March 19, 2012
The whole experience of dealing with JB plants was a pleasure.There was always a line of communication open,all questions answered,plant information was included with my two new pussy willow bush's that arrived in perfect condition not a leaf out of place.I am looking forward to doing even more business with her.I know her plants have had the best care possible !!
Company representative comment on March 19, 2012:
On Mar 19, 2012 5:08 PM, JB's Plants @ JBsBirdsandMore.com responded with:

Wow Jo, thanks for the great comments. You are certainly a wonderful person to deal with and I will be looking forward to our future transactions. You were so very nice it was easy to be nice back. LOL JB

Positive button_2012
Weiser, ID
March 7, 2012
I am very pleased with the plants I received from Jacquie! They were all very healthy and bigger than I expected them to be. They arrived quickly and were well packaged. Great communication. I look forward to purchasing from her again.
Company representative comment on March 8, 2012:
On Mar 8, 2012 1:24 PM, JB's Plants @ JBsBirdsandMore.com responded with:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Come back soon. JB

Positive mariedsheley
Thibodaux, LA
February 29, 2012
Jacquie (JB's Plants) is wonderful to work with. I truly regret that she lives so far away.

I bought two gardenias. They arrived without a single blemish.

I cannot imagine how anything could be improved.

Marie Sheley
Company representative comment on March 1, 2012:
On Mar 1, 2012 9:41 AM, JB's Plants @ JBsBirdsandMore.com responded with:

Marie, your cooperation in getting those big plants to you is what made this a perfect transaction. You are a wonderful buyer. Thank you so much. Good luck with your Aimees.

Positive evelyn_inthegarden
Sierra Foothills, CA (Zone 8a)
September 20, 2010
I received two Black Pussy Willow plants from her 2 days ago. They were packed with care, both fresh and alive and green. Quite professional and very fast delivery. I would highly recommend this seller to anyone wanting quality nursery stock or specialty plants.
On Mar 25, 2011 12:51 PM, JB's Birds and More responded with:

Thank you so much Evelyn. You are a joy to deal with.

Positive hellnzn11
Rosamond, CA (Zone 8b)
September 19, 2010
I could not explain how happy I was with the condition of the plants and the quality upon arrival.
We have problem mail here, it is routed way out of our way for security reasons.
The plants came quickly despite all that and looked fresh. The packing was really great. These plants could not have given up the ghost if they wanted to.
On Mar 25, 2011 12:53 PM, JB's Birds and More responded with:

We got lucky this time and you were so helpful in helping me coordinate the shipping with the weather conditions the way they have been. Thanks so much. You are a great Buyer.

Positive Jnette
Northeast, WA (Zone 5a)
September 19, 2010
I have received plants from JB a few times and each time they were packed so well they appeared to have been just dug up. So fresh!! Her communication was always fast, letting me know the status of my order, if and when she could send it, due to the weather, she was very concerned about how they would travel.

When she was able to send it she let me know it was on the way so I was able to get it immediately from the post office. Excellent service.

Thanks JB, will definitely buy from you again.
On Mar 25, 2011 12:54 PM, JB's Birds and More responded with:

You are so special it is a pleasure when you order. You get AAAA+
as a Buyer on DG. Thanks again.