The scoop on 'Mericlone Labs'

Mericlone Labs

3144 North G Street Suite #125 PMB #254
Merced, California 95340 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Atash
Seattle, WA
June 15, 2010
I stumbled onto this company after the company I was planning to order from was unable to fill my order due to crop failures. It turned out that was a lucky accident, and I am glad I found it.

If you have been disappointed with diseased or sluggish sweet potatoes from other sources, try these instead. They even arrived with flower buds (which I trimmed to save the plants' strength), which most commercial sweet potatoes rarely make anymore, because the mericloning process cleans out viruses and restores the plants' vigor.

Debbie helped me select suitable varieties for my needs. She is very knowledgeable, and her customer service is outstanding. She is also flexible on orders. And she has several different flesh colors, including purples (which contain anthrocyanins) which have become rare in the trade.

This is my top pick for buying slips for growing sweet potatoes.
Positive dddal
Eaton, IN
June 22, 2009
Excellent company to work with. I've dealt with Debbie and she has provided me with great service, communcation, and product. Their sweetpotato slips look about 3 times better than others I have seen that have been mail ordered. Speed, service, and great product what more could you ask for.
Positive goatster
Pine Mt, GA (Zone 7b)
May 3, 2009
Great company. Communication is wonderful and the potato slips very healthy.