Calling all writers, especially those who wax poetic! If you have a way with words, here's your chance to put pen to paper and try your hand at writing an award-winning piece for us. Find all the details on our contest page.

The scoop on 'bloomin' on the East End'

bloomin' on the East End

Westhampton Beach, New York 11978 (United States)

Phone: (631) 288-2075

No positives

Comments:

Negative MaryAlex
Ridgemark, CA
April 1, 2017
I ordered tubors from them back in February 2017. I paid $40 with PayPal. Nothing arrived, so I sent an email. No response. I found a phone number online, so I called and a woman hung up abruptly, after asking who I was, without any response. I called back later to get a recording, so I left a message. I called once again, and the woman answered again. I tried to explain why I was calling, in case it was a wrong number. She again abruptly hung up on me, with no explanation. Sounds like a fraudulent business collecting monies from unsuspecting victims. I'm contacting the BBB, and my local TV news "consumer help" line for some action, and hopefully a refund. Wish I had found these other reviews before I ordered!
Negative nanacritters
Lancaster, NY
February 8, 2013
August 4,2012 I ordered a tuber from bloomin' on the East End. It cost me $10.80. Was to be shipped in the spring of 2013 as I live in zone 5 (Buffalo,New York area). I received it in the middle of DECEMBER 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course there was snow on the ground and it was freezing!!!!!!The tuber was NO good to me at this time of year where I live. I called this company several times and wanted a refund. They never returned my calls or refunded me the $10.80. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!
Negative rebekahosgood
August 24, 2011
Warning in regards to internet company bloomin' on the East End:
It is completely fraudulent! I ordered flowers a month and a half ago, and have never received my products. I called their main phone number and it was not a legitimate number. Also, I emailed a couple of times, got unfullfilled promises. Do not order from them!!

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]