The scoop on 'bloomin' on the East End'

bloomin' on the East End

Westhampton Beach, New York 11978 (United States)

Phone: (631) 288-2075

No positives

Comments:

Negative nanacritters
Lancaster, NY
February 8, 2013
August 4,2012 I ordered a tuber from bloomin' on the East End. It cost me $10.80. Was to be shipped in the spring of 2013 as I live in zone 5 (Buffalo,New York area). I received it in the middle of DECEMBER 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course there was snow on the ground and it was freezing!!!!!!The tuber was NO good to me at this time of year where I live. I called this company several times and wanted a refund. They never returned my calls or refunded me the $10.80. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!
Negative rebekahosgood
August 24, 2011
Warning in regards to internet company bloomin' on the East End:
It is completely fraudulent! I ordered flowers a month and a half ago, and have never received my products. I called their main phone number and it was not a legitimate number. Also, I emailed a couple of times, got unfullfilled promises. Do not order from them!!