The scoop on 'Hall's Wormery'

Hall's Wormery

660 Lake Dam RD
Blackwell, Texas 79506 (United States)

Phone: 325 - 743 - 2355

Comments:

Positive kentsgirl
Belton, TX (Zone 8b)
April 21, 2012
In March 2011 I ordered a Worm-a-Bin from Hall's Wormery. Worms, bin, bedding materials and instructions arrived as expected. I had no trouble setting up my very first worm bin. The Hall's were quick to answer emailed questions before and after shipping. The bin worked successfully, and the first pound of worms multiplied enabling me to start other bins and share worms with the ag teacher at our high school. My experience with Hall's Wormery was quite positive.
HallsWormery
Blackwell, TX
April 15, 2009
We are a West Texas worm farm and have been raising and selling worms and castings and worm books for about 11 years. We mail our worms within the continental US only. We enjoy helping people with a interest in Vermicomposting and Gardening. We raise Red Wigglers and European Nightcrawlers. "GREEN IS CLEAN" Help Keep America Beautiful! Recycle Waste With Redworms!

On April 17th, 2009, HallsWormery changed the rating from to added the following:

We are located half way between Abilene and San Angelo and about 30 miles south of Sweetwater.