The scoop on 'Rainbow Reflections Daylily Garden'

Rainbow Reflections Daylily Garden

9624 S. 193 E. Ave.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74014 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Joy
Kalama, WA (Zone 8b)
October 20, 2009
I ordered 7 Daylilies from Cheryl this past spring. I received very healthy plants with real nice roots. She even included extra fans.The best part was out of the 7 plants, 6 bloomed the first year. I highly recommend Rainbow Reflections Daylily Garden.

Joy
Positive dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
September 1, 2009
Cheryl has been wonderful to deal with and went the extra mile to search for a daylily I wanted. I'd like to purchase several Munson's from her next spring. She can't be beat for keeping in contact with you which is rare with some companies. I've had several daylily gardens ignore my initial email asking them if I could purchase from them.
Positive pagardener61
(Zone 6a)
April 18, 2009
Received order yesterday, shipping was fast for Spring, daylilies are healthy, large roots, packing 1 st class. Cheryl kept in contact and answered emails promptly. I give this new daylily grower an A++++++, I would order from again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend Rainbow!
Positive TickiSox
Lowndesboro, AL (Zone 8a)
April 18, 2009
I couldn't be more pleased than I was when I got my order from Rainbow Reflections. I have traded with Cheryl before and now I'm happy to be supporting her new business. Anyone collects Munsons this is the place to come although she has so much more than Munsons. She checks her garden after you email her your order to see if everything is in stock.
You can't go wrong to order from here!
Kabby