The scoop on 'Karianna Perry Get Seeds (Getseeds)'

Karianna Perry Get Seeds (Getseeds)

Columbus,, New Mexico 88029 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-394-6657

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive iguanda
Erie, PA
April 20, 2009
While I did have to wait about a month for my seeds, I have to say that it is an amazing collection for 49 dollars and worth the wait. That is 100 different kinds of seeds, only about 50 cents per variety. Sure, they arrived in little labled ziplock bags inside a mylar bag, and there aren't any frills, but what do you expect for the price. With few exceptions, the bags had a good amount of seeds, some you might even say were generous (the baggies were all the same size, so larger seeds = fewer seeds, smaller seeds = more seeds) I had also called customer service and actually talked to the owner who happened to answer the phone. He explained that the lady who managed their orders (the owner lives in Alaska and the service center is, I believe, in S. Carolina) left without notice and without filling any orders. Anyway, they are trying to fill all their orders as quickly as possible. Ordinarily I wouldn't be to happy, but you know, things happen and they are trying hard to make the situation right. Ultimately, the seeds I received were of great value. Since you don't pick the selection, I was leary because it could have been 50 kinds of lettuce but it was really a great mix and variety. I would call them before ordering to make sure they are still able to fill orders, but if they are, it is an excellent deal.
Negative michie
Rothbury, MI
April 19, 2009
I ordered seeds back in November. I waited a few weeks for my order to arrive and emailed the company asking when they'd arrive. They said the orders were backed up at least 8 weeks. I waited 8 weeks and emailed again and never received a response. Every couple of weeks I emailed and finally I got a response that they'd had some trouble with staffing and implementing changes in their company but my seeds would be gotten right out if I'd send them information about my order. I was told this person Tiffany would be personally handling my order. This was in March. I sent an email with all the order info along with the Paypals number of the interaction and my address. I also called and left a message with the information. I heard nothing back but kept emailing them. Their phone message machine was full so I could leave no more phone messages.
Finally I heard back 4/6/09 saying she was still waiting for my shipping information, which I sent back by email and phone in Mid-March. I emailed my information again stating that I really didn't want to report them for their bad service and just really want my seeds. 4/7/09 I received an email saying my has been submitted for shipping and should arrive shortly.
It is now April 19th and I have not received my seeds nor have I received any more replies to my emails or phone calls.
I have a feeling I have had 49 dollars stolen from me and it makes me very sad that someone would do this.
If I do receive my seeds ever I will definately post it here.