The scoop on 'Composter Connection'

Composter Connection

1612 Gold Ave.
Bozeman, Montana 59715 (United States)

Phone: 406-582-0920
Fax: 406-587-0223

This company is affiliated with Planet Natural

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

No positives

Comments:

Neutral happyisland
Mon Plaisir
Aruba
January 21, 2010
I placed my order on 12/31. Our credit card was charged on January 4. Despite 4 separate phone calls and 3 separate emails I was never able to find out whether or not they had shipped my order. It seems like a very small operation that is unable to make good on the promises their website makes.

In their defense I will say that they readily agreed to refund the purchase amount when my last phone call got me (predictably) nowhere. I will also say that they people I spoke with on the phone and via email were invariably polite.

I would recommend people use other businesses that will be more capable at handling routine orders.