The scoop on 'Grover's Blueberries and Seed company'

Grover's Blueberries and Seed company

Grover's Blueberries and Seed company has 37 products listed in PlantScout.

Pemberton, New Jersey 08068 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Company Comment, posted on March 16, 2014:
Our family has been connected to blueberries since they were first cultivate by Elizabeth White in Whites Bogs, NJ. One of the first few cultivated Blueberry Bushes was named Grover. Our family and extended family has owned Blueberry Farms all around Pemberton, NJ and Burlington County, NJ. In 1934 we developed a market called Grover's Blueberries located on Magnolia Rd. and it is still operated by my great uncle Joe Grover. In 2007 my father Randy Grover Sr. started Grover's Blueberries & Seed Co. an online market place to purchase blueberry bushes and other fruits and vegetables. Our family has been in the blueberry business since the very beginning. And we have been reselling for 80 years (I do not know how others can claim to be in blueberry farming for 100 years).
Randy Grover Sr. passed away in Nov. 2013 and we are carrying on his dream to expand the business with new varieties and plant offerings and to give 100% customer satisfaction and help our customers in every way possible. Randy Sr. believed in helping those less fortunate and we continue to donate and help in different communities both local and afar.
We appreciate your business and your reviews.
Best regards,
Randy K Grover Jr.
President
Grover's Blueberries

Comments:

Positive steveca
Chambersburg, PA
April 20, 2014
I ordered 3 three year old blueberry bushes and a couple days later they put them on sale. When i asked if i could get the sale price, they gave me 4 year year old bushes. Then when the bushes were not as big as they liked, they mailed 7 of them to me for the same price. I could not have dreamed a company would have cared about a sale of 3 bushes. I thought the bushes they sent me were very nice. I would encourage any one to buy off of Grovers. I know I will.
Positive micheledevore
Hemby Bridge, NC
April 7, 2014
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company for there blueberry bushes. I made a purchase from them 2 years ago and my bushes produce several very juicy blueberries every year . We make blueberry pies out of them . We have entered are pies in are local fair and have gotten blue ribbon because of there flavor. Are plants give use serval buckets every year . We don't only make pies we also can and freeze them , so we can have the yummy berries all year long . They arrived when they said they would , and where packaged very well . I was very happy with the customer service , they answered all of the questions . I will be placing an other order very soon .
Positive lfreemanuark
Fayetteville, AR
April 7, 2014
Blueberry plants were shipped quickly and on-time.
Positive AlexisDonovan
Niagara Falls, NY
March 31, 2014
After spending so much time online searching for mature blueberry plants for sale, I finally came across Grovers Blueberry and Seed Company. I ordered 10 plants and could not believe the quality of the plants and the amount of fruit they produced the first year.
I am so pleased with my initial order that I have just placed a second order for 12 Cranberry Plants.
Great supplier with quality products.
Positive evacarol
Montclair, NJ
March 13, 2013
Got four great blueberry bushes from Grover's last year, and the update is that they are all thriving and have doubled in size (except for one that I killed myself, by accident!) Am reordering from them again this year. They are very cooperative, helpful, and down-to-earth (no pun intended!).
On Mar 16, 2014 10:00 PM, Grover's Blueberries and Seed company responded with:

We appreciate your business and repeat business. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Grover's Blueberries

Positive brandon72
Fort Washington, PA
September 19, 2011
I purchased larger jersey bushes and small duke and elliot bushes early this past spring (it is now late September). The duke and jersey took very well but the elliot did not take so well and I pulled them out. I also purchased 10 raspberry bushes and they did very well and I have been enjoying the berries for the last month. I would recommend this seller and use him again if I need to purchase more blueberry bushes. Randy Grover was very informative.
On Mar 16, 2014 9:59 PM, Grover's Blueberries and Seed company responded with:

Thank you for your business. I know it has been a while since you have ordered, however email us about the Elliot and we will see what we can do for you.
sales@groversblueberries.com

Positive marold_candice
Kenton, OH
March 5, 2011
Thank you so much Randy, the blueberry bushes I receved from you last year are so wounderful, there were packaged very well, nice root system, nice bud's came on them shourtly after planting. I have plan's on ordering more from you as well as telling anyone and everyone about your web site, you were very helpful to me with planting and care instruction's as well as taking my call's when I had question's. Thank's again:Candice
On Mar 16, 2014 9:56 PM, Grover's Blueberries and Seed company responded with:

Candice,

Thank you for your business. I hope they are growing well for you.

Positive ilabonczek
Morristown
USA Minor Outlying Islands
November 17, 2010
The plants I received were lovely - great root system and Randy sent older plants and more plants than I ordered for no extra charge. Also refunded me extra shipping costs - seems to me Randy Grover is a good guy and aims to please! Ila Bonczek, NJ
On Mar 16, 2014 9:55 PM, Grover's Blueberries and Seed company responded with:

Thank you for your business, we try to over deliver and surpass our customers expectations whenever possible. I hope they are growing well.

Neutral Frankie1954
Mendham, NJ
July 21, 2010
BUYER BEWARE of Grover's Blueberries and Seed Company.

I made a very bad decision and did business with this guy Randy Grover of Grover's Blueberries which was a very big mistake becuase the plants he sent us were just horrible. They looked like they were diseased.

To start, the Grover's Blueberries website is very misleading, as is Randy Grover who said that he would be mailing us 3 year old plants, but what he actually mailed us was more like 10 little 6" sticks in a small box in the mail. It looked like and sounded like a great deal at first, but now I regret it. We were totally mislead and are very sorry that we did business with Grover's Blueberries.

We strongly caution BUYER BEWARE of Grover's Blueberries and Seed Company. Save your money - don't get fooled like we did. This a warning to others considering doing business with Randy Grover.

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

This comment was posted from an account using the same email and IP address as the representative of DiMeo Blueberry Farms. It has been changed from a negative to neutral rating so it will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
On Mar 16, 2014 9:52 PM, Grover's Blueberries and Seed company responded with:

I guess DiMeo decided to take one of his 100's of negative reviews and pasted it here to try to mislead our potential customers.
We here at Grover's Blueberries do not spend 1000's on advertising and negative SEO tactics and create multiple websites to try to trick customers into doing business with us. We believe in actually treating our customers with respect and appreciation and have them return over and over again being 100% satisfied. We do not pay for positive reviews and do not slander even the worse of competition. However, since I am on the soap box, people please check Reviews, Better Business, and other sources before making purchases. And one more thing, those who claim to have been in the Blueberry Farming Business for 100 years.. check the story because Grover's have been there since the Blueberry Bushes were first cultivated in 1914 by Elizabeth White in Whites Bogs New Jersey, even having a variety named after us. So I do not know how someone had a blueberry farm when they were not even in mass production yet.
Best regards,
Randy K Grover Jr

Positive Almostagardener
Wiggins, CO
June 13, 2009
Received lovely blueberry plants with very helpful planting guide within a week of my order. Plants were packaged very well for shipping. Called with questions prior to the order and the individual was very helpful.
On Mar 16, 2014 9:53 PM, Grover's Blueberries and Seed company responded with:

We thank you for your business.