The scoop on 'Connor Bamboo'

Connor Bamboo

Negative oregongardener
portland
United States
August 19, 2009
My experience also has to do with the bad service. I purchased some plants and one of them died on me. Their website says the plants are guaranteed for one year. So I tried contacting the owner but he never answers his phone. I have left messages and emails and they are never returned.

I am disappointed that the owner would treat his customers like this. It really is quite unfortunate that companies like this exist, but at least there are websites like this where consumers can find out about shabby companies.
Negative westcoastgarden
Seattle
United States
July 13, 2009
Extremely difficult to get a hold. The owner was very helpful and informative initially. He did great to sell me the plants but once I purchased them I never heard back from him. I had questions regarding the plants. After purchasing the plants, not once has he returned my calls or emails. I am very disappointed at the customer service.

I feel that the customer service was there when he could sell plants and get your money. Unlike other nurseries, the staff were always helpful during and after your purchase.

Personally I won't buy my plants from here again. I'd rather drive farther and pay more to deal with a more friendly business.