The scoop on 'Orchard House Heirlooms'

Orchard House Heirlooms

216 S Paul St.
Dowagiac, Michigan 49047 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on August 12, 2009:
Orchard House Heirlooms is dedicated to bring to market the most sustainable seeds on the planet, heirlooms.

Heirloom seeds are not only preserving our heritage, but the only seed that can reproduce the identical plant it came from.

Our motto "Sustainable Seeds for Life" is just that. Once you plant an heirloom you will never need to buy another seed.

All of our seeds are Heirloom or Organic Heirloom. We do not sell Hybrid or GMO (Genetically Modified) Seeds.

If we are to be self reliant we need to grow vegetables and be able to harvest the fruit naturally but also the seed to grow the following season.

We offer Heirloom, Organic Heirloom Vegetables and Herbs. We are growing everyday and striving to include in our online catalog more and more variety of seeds regularly.

Comments:

Positive cheddarhead
Mount Pleasant, MI
April 17, 2015
I've ordered a variety of garden vegetables from Orchard House (about 30 varieties). Their site is super easy to navigate. Orders are processed very very fast. Confirmation is prompt and quick. From Northern Midwest, started seeds in basement flats in March 100% germination and I am a first timer.
I love Orchard House, way better than another company I tried.
Oh and they sent me free seeds with each order and not junk stuff, 1st order was Black Cherry Tomatoes free, 2nd order I got Jalapeno Peppers free. How cool is that?
Positive marvcarino
Mapandan, Pangasinan
Philippines
September 4, 2011
Fast shipping. I'm living in the Philippines and received my order after a week. Reasonable price. Cheap shipping fee. Ships worldwide.

Thank you.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]