The scoop on 'Clack's Dahlia Patch'

Clack's Dahlia Patch

5585 N. Myrtle Road
Myrtle Creek, Oregon 97457 (United States)

Positive gr8grace
Ithaca, NE
April 2, 2015
Clack's Dahlia Patch offered wonderful customer service. I called a couple of times to discuss specific dahlia tuber varieties. Mark took his time in giving me all the information I needed to make decisions on the tubers for what I was wanting regarding cut flowers. They were wonderful in communicating with me via email also as I finalized placing my order.
Positive Dahlia_Gardener
Myrtle Creek, OR
February 4, 2013
Great experience dealing with Clack's. Questions and concerns were willingly addressed in a timely manner.

I Ordered several tubers and I had planned to drive out to the garden to pick them up, but they offered to hand deliver them since I live in the area. Can't get much better customer service than that, especially as they also threw in a freebie tuber of a good cutting variety!

I can't wait to see what the dahlias do in my garden!
Positive psudan
Mentor, OH
May 4, 2011
This has been a great year as every dahlia order from several vendors has been great and Clack's is no exception. Great packaging and super tubers that look like they're ready to pop out the blooms. I'm so anxious to get these in the ground. Dealing again with this company is definitely in my future.
Positive jardinsCA
Emeryville, CA
October 4, 2007
First time ordering from Clack's Dahlia Patch. I ordered the Dahlia, 'Allie White', this past Spring 2007. Clack's was the one grower where I found it offered. 'Allie White' came packaged with care, attention, and was clearly labeled. In addition, I received a free Dahlia tuber with my purchase, Dahlia 'Eastwood Moonlight'. Very satisfied with having this new source for Dahlia's.

San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Positive willow22552
Bath, NY (Zone 5b)
April 13, 2007
Received my first order from Clack's Dahlia's today, the tuber's were wonderful. I had ordered Camano Snuffles and when it arrived it was rather dried out and does not appear to have an eye but included in the order was a check for the price of the tuber and a note stating that the lot of Snuffles had not stored well. So they sent me a tuber to give it a go and returned my money, can't ask for better service than that. I will buy from them in the future and recommend Clack's to others.