The scoop on 'Stardust Organics'

Stardust Organics

45 Mtn Acres Road
Montgomery, Massachusetts 01085 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

No positives

Comments:

Negative GA_transplant
Winder, GA
August 9, 2009
In spring 2009, two weeks after I had placed an online order with Stardust Organics that never arrived, I contacted Stardust to see if there was a delay in sending the organic liquid lawn supplement I had ordered. They did not respond to three e-mails I sent over the following two week period, so I called them. The phone was answered in such a casual way (that I thought I was not dealing with a legitimate business) by a woman who gave to me two alternate phone numbers to try. I called one of them and left a message. No one returned my call.

I called the second number and was told that the contact person was no longer at that number and I was told very rudely to never call that number asking for that contact person again. Because I used paypal, I was able to get my money back. I then contacted the manufacturer of the supplement (an altogether different company from Stardust Organics) and they were very polite and promptly sent me an order of the supplement.

I sense Stardust Organics might be a scam.