The scoop on 'Contrary Mary's Plants & Designs'

Contrary Mary's Plants & Designs

2735 Route 52
Minooka, Illinois 60447 (United States)

Comments:

Positive danabaylor
January 11, 2014
Received my first order of peonies last fall. The pieces were large, well packed, robust and arrived exactly the week I had asked for. I enjoyed shopping the web site which presents a vast variety of plants and describes them quite often in entertaining ways. Ill be placing another order this fall
Positive steamrocket1
Middleton, WI
July 9, 2012
I received my first order from Contrary Mary's this spring and was very impressed with their selection, prices, fast shipping, and responsiveness. Their plants were large and healthy with extensive root systems. Very good website, I had fun looking around and learning about new plants. I will definitely order from Contrary Mary's again.
Positive aardvark411
Downers Grove, IL
July 13, 2009
What a wonderful place. It's a small nursery but chock full of plants that aren't just run of the mill. i came away with quite a few gems and will definitely return there. The plants were all very healthy and well tended. I was helped by Mary's Aunt Ruth who really knew her stuff. What a joy to actually talk to a real plant person at a nursery for a change.

I had looked at the website the night before I went there and had a number of plants in mind. I confess that I quite happily came away with a few more than I had planned on getting. I am looking forward to visiting again.

I highly recommend Contrary Mary's.