The scoop on 'Venero Gardens'

Venero Gardens

5985 Seamans Drive
Shorewood, Minnesota 55331 (United States)

Phone: 952-474-8550

Comments:

Positive steamrocket1
Middleton, WI
July 10, 2012
Great nursery! I just received my first order from Venero, hosta 'Dragon Wings.' I was very surprised and impressed with the enormous size and vigor and the two divisions I ordered. The root systems were extensive and well-developed. The proprietors were very helpful and worked with me on the best time to ship my plants. They also have a very good and user-friendly website. I highly recommend Venero and will definitely order from them again.
Positive coco3
Vanleer, TN
May 19, 2012
This company is a hidden gem.I am a conifer collector.I placed an order with them and could not believe the size and health of these conifers.In addition they communicate very well and are looking for some choice conifers that I have been unable to find.I highly recommend this nursery.I signed up simply to rate them because this is easily in my mind the best conifer mail order source available.
Positive n2birds
Lakeland / Memphis, TN (Zone 7a)
June 25, 2009
I don't know why this company wasn't listed until now. I ordered around $100 of hostas from them for my first order and might I say - was extremely pleased with the entire process. They respond to emails quickly, package plants very well, send huge specimens with large roots and do all this in a very timely manner. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to buy hostas. I would imagine their other plants would be just as nice.